Brazilian Grilled Pineapple brown sugar and cinnamon take this pineapple over the top. It’s one of my favorite grilled pineapple recipes.
Thank you to Hamilton Beach for providing product for this post. My opinions are always 100% my own. This post contains affiliate inks.
Recently, I was introduced to the wonder of a Brazilian steakhouse. They also can be called Rodizio restaurant. If you’ve never been to one, you may be wondering what’s so different about a Brazilian steakhouse.
It’s actually quite different from traditional American steakhouses. It’s an all-you-can-eat style restaurant with a buffet of Brazilian inspired side dishes and salads. But what really sets this type of restaurant apart are the waiters that come around to your table with large skewers of various meats. And, for dessert, they bring out skewers of the most incredible pineapple you’ve ever had. This is my version of that pineapple.
Brazilian steakhouses are so much fun. The first time we took my son to one he had a blast! Each table gets a colored block with red on one side and green on the other. Flip the block to green and the waiters will come to your table with grilled meats.
Flip the block to red and the waiters will hold off on brining you more meat. My son loved being in charge of the colored block.
The meat selection is incredible with everything from pork, beef, turkey, sausage and even fish. You can try as many slices of the various meats as you’d like. But the pineapple is really the star of the show.
It’s sweet and succulent and has a slight cinnamon undertone that really goes nicely with the warm, sweet pineapple.
This recipe is very easy to make at home. I use my Hamilton Beach Searing Grill to make this delicious grilled pineapple recipe.
I loved how easy it was to grill my favorite recipes in the house. Now, it doesn’t matter what the weather is like outside. I can get perfectly seared and grilled food right in my kitchen. This is the perfect alternative for those that can’t have outdoor grills, too.
The Searing Grill’s high-heat searing temperature locks in juices and flavor, giving your meat better taste, texture and appearance. What’s more, its unique hooded design helps keep in flavor to give your food that authentic outdoor grilled taste. You can even adjust the temperature to whatever you’d like.
My favorite feature of this grill is that comes apart and you can put all of the components in the dishwasher. The grill plate, the lid and the drip tray are all dishwasher safe which makes cleanup incredibly easy.
The Hamilton Beach Indoor Searing grill is definitely a keeper in my book!
More Recipes You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the quick easy recipes for dinner on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Grilled Brazilian Pineapple
- Preheat grill.
- Combine brown sugar, cinnamon and salt together in a small bowl.
- Coat each side of the pineapple wedges with the brown sugar mixture.
- Place pineapple wedges on grill and close lid; grill for 3 minutes.
- Flip pineapple wedges and grill for 3 minutes per side.
- Serve warm.
- Recipe Can be Doubled: This is a great recipe for a crowd. Simply increase the ingredients proportionately.
- Honey: Makes a nice glaze for pineapple.
- Heat: ive it a kick with a little cayenne.
- Lasts:Keeps in the fridge for 3 to 4 days in an airtight container.
- Alternate cooking method tip: Feel free to cook in an indoor or outdoor grill.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.