This Grilled Balsamic Chicken with Strawberry Salsa is one of the best recipes I’ve ever made on my grill!
Disclosure: I received product in exchange for this review. Feel free to read my disclosure statement. All opinions shared are my own and not influenced by other sources.
If you are looking for an easy and unbelievably delicious meal, you HAVE to try this Grilled Balsamic Chicken with Strawberry Salsa! It comes together in a snap and has layer upon layer of flavor.
The whole recipe comes together in under 30 minutes – which I adore! Plus, the leftovers are great on a sandwich or in a salad. That is, if you have any leftovers.
Oh, and, it’s fancy enough to serve to company! Trust me, it will knock their socks off!
I could just eat the Strawberry Salsa all by itself!
In this video, I show you just how easy it to make this easy recipe.
If you are reading this post via email or RSS, you will need to click through to my blog to see the video.
I made this Grilled Balsamic Chicken with Strawberry Salsa on my Napoleon Prestige P500 grill. The more I use this grill, the more I love it. There are so many features that make grilling fun. From the craftsmanship to the ease-of-use to gorgeous style, this grill has everything I need. It’s easy to see why I love this grill – just watch this video:
Grilled Balsamic Chicken with Strawberry Salsa:
Grilled Balsamic Chicken with Strawberry Salsa
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic - grated or finely minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 boneless - skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 cups strawberries - diced
- 1/2 jalapeno - finely minced
- 1/4 cup red onion - finely minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon parsley - minced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Mix together all of the marinade ingredients.
- Place chicken in the marinade and let sit for at least 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir together all of the salsa ingredients and set aside.
- Grill marinated chicken for 5-7 minutes on each side, or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Remove chicken from the grill and serve with Strawberry salsa on top.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.