This Balsamic Glazed Chicken Sheet Pan Supper is one of all time favorite sheet pan chicken recipes. The entire meal is made right on one sheet pan. It doesn’t get easier than that!
This spring we had an insanely busy schedule. My son was involved in several extra-curricular activities so we were constantly on the go.
Dinner had to be quick and it had to be filling. Enter the sheet pan supper.
If you’ve never heard them, they are magical!
When I make sheet pan meals with chicken, I prefer to use boneless, skinless chicken thighs. I find that they cook up nice and juicy with lots of flavor.
For the vegetables, I used broccoli, carrots, green beans and bell peppers. But it’s entirely up to you. That’s the best part about these meals. You can use whatever your family likes or what you have on hand.
Lately, we’ve been limiting our carbs so we just eat the chicken and vegetables. But, you can easily serve this with rice or pasta – whatever you prefer.
These meals are the perfect balance of flavor and texture. And, my family cannot get enough.
More Recipes You Might Like
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Balsamic Chicken Sheet Pan Supper
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic - minced
- 2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons House Seasoning Blend - divided
- 2 pounds chicken boneless - skinless chicken thighs
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 pound green beans - trimmed
- 2 cups carrots - cut into sticks
- 2 cups bell pepper - sliced
- Combine vinegar, honey, olive oil, garlic, thyme, rosemary, crushed red pepper and 1 teaspoon House Seasoning Blend in a bowl; whisk to combine.
- Pour half of the mixture into a Ziploc bag; reserve remaining marinade.
- Add chicken to the Ziploc bag and marinate for at least 30 minutes to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place marinated chicken on a foil lined rimmed baking sheet; discard used marinade.
- Arrange vegetables on baking sheet around the chicken; season veggies with remaining 1/2 teaspoon House Seasoning Blend.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, pour reserved balsamic mixture (not the portion used to marinate the chicken) in a small sauce pan.
- Cook over medium high for 7-10 minutes or until mixture reduces and thickens slightly.
- Pour reduced sauce over chicken and veggies before serving.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.