This Apple Cider Mojito is one of my favorite apple cider cocktails. These are are the very best way to incorporate the sweet tanginess of apple cider and the punch of your favorite alcoholic drink to make your fall party a true celebration.
This fun apple cider cocktail is the perfect way to celebrate the Autumn season. Incorporating seasonal flavors into your next party is a great way to have your party stand out and make it memorable.
Why This Apple Cider Cocktail Recipe Works
This Apple Cider recipe is so successful because the pairing of flavors really do work wonderfully together. Sometimes there are a deluge of seasonal products that are really kind of bad. Ultimately this cocktails crisp refreshing flavor will make you celebrate the season.
How to Make an Apple Cider Mojito – Step by Step
- Start with Mint: First, tear two or three mint leaves into a tall glass and then muddle the mint.
- Add the Ice: Next, fill the glass with Ice.
- Pour in the Alcohol: Then add the Apple Cider and the Alcohol to a shaker. Next, shake it up.
- Strain into the glass: Finally, add seltzer. Stir in the cinnamon stick and top with a sprig of mint.
LOVE COCKTAIL RECIPES? TRY THESE FAVORITES
Looking for more? Check out all of the Cocktail Recipe on It Is a Keeper.
Apple Cider Cocktail with Rum Recommendations
For this Apple Cider Cocktail recipe I love to use white rum. It is has a smooth sweet flavor. However, spiced rum is a good choice for this drink because it’s sweet and has a flavor that blends well with the other ingredients. If you like a smoky dark flavor then you can also use dark rum.
Basically, use the flavor that you find most palatable or what you have on hand.
What can I serve with my Apple Cider Drink?
These Apple Cider Drinks go so well with so many other seasonal flavors. Clearly you want to have some of your favorite fall snacks. For example:
- Some nice sliced apples and smoky cheeses
- Italian Hoagie Dip
- Pumpkin Donuts with Salted Carmel Glaze
- Pumpkin Pie Spiced Nuts
- Roast Beef Sliders
Alternatively, try making a beautifully displayed charcuterie board. To see how, check out this article.
RECIPES YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED
Expert Tips for Making the Best Apple Cider Drink
- Flavored Seltzer: Add your favorite flavored seltzer to punch up the flavor.
- Garnish: Add a decorative slice of Apple on the side of the glass.
- Ginger it Up: Additionally, try a little fresh ginger, ginger ale or ginger beer to give this apple cider drink a seasonal twist.
Shop This Recipe
⭐⭐⭐ RATE THIS RECIPE ⭐⭐⭐
If you’ve tried this recipe, please rate it in the comment section below.
Apple Cider Cocktail
- 4 ounces apple cider
- 3 ounces white rum
- 1 ounce Red Apple Schnapps
- Mint sprigs
- Cinnamon sticks
- Tear 2-3 mint leaves and place in a tall glass; muddle the mint.
- Fill glass with ice.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine cider, rum and Schnapps; Shake well.
- Pour cider mixture into glass, top with seltzer and add additional mint and cinnamon sticks for garnish.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.