This Apple Cider Mojito is one of my favorite apple cider drink recipes. It’s the perfect fall twist on an easy cocktail recipe.
Nothing says fall like apple cider! I absolutely love going to our local cider mill and picking up a few gallons through out the season.
I use the cider in so many of my favorite fall recipes – like Apple Cider Pancakes and Apple Cider Oatmeal. I also use it to make my signature mulled cider.
But, if you want to really kick your cider up a notch, try using it in your favorite cocktail. It adds that apple-y fall flavor to so many cocktail recipes – like this Apple Cider Mojito.
What you Need to Make This Recipe
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Apple Cider Mojito
- 4 ounces apple cider
- 3 ounces white rum
- 1 ounce Red Apple Schnapps
- Mint sprigs
- Cinnamon sticks
- Tear 2-3 mint leaves and place in a tall glass; muddle the mint.
- Fill glass with ice.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine cider, rum and Schnapps; Shake well.
- Pour cider mixture into glass, top with seltzer and add additional mint and cinnamon sticks for garnish.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.