Instant Pot Asian Chicken with honey that is melt in your mouth delicious!
This Instant Pot Asian Chicken with Honey recipe is easy, flavorful and the chicken is super tender. Have I told you lately how much I love my instant pot? I mean it is one of the most versatile kitchen tools in my kitchen. I have made so many wonderful recipes, and this Instant Pot Asian Chicken with Honey is one of my favorites.
This Instant Pot Honey Asian Chicken is so delicious it will melt in your mouth! Every time I whip up honey garlic chicken thighs my family goes crazy and there are no leftovers. Like never, ever. If you are a fan of easy instant pot recipes with chicken then you have to try this one out. If you are new to cooking in the instant pot make sure to check out all of my instant pot recipes for beginners too!
Instant Pot Chicken Breast Recipes
This Instant Pot Asian Chicken with Honey is so easy to make. I mean the flavors are outrageous but he assembly is so easy. You simply just load up the instant pot with chicken thighs, or chicken breasts, and add a mixture of spices and sauces. Dinner done in only minutes!
Dinner can sometimes be a chore and what is the result when it just becomes a headache? You opt for eating out. I am telling you the flavors of this Instant Pot Honey Asian Chicken are better than any old Asian recipe you get through takeout and it is easy to make in very little time.
Delicious Instant Pot Recipes Chicken
Instant Pot Asian Chicken with Honey does not have to use chicken thighs, you can use the chicken pieces of your choosing. Whatever pieces you go with the flavors of pressure cooker chicken breast are tender and juicy and the sauce! Jaw dropping!
How to Make Pressure Cooker Chicken Breast
To make Instant Pot Honey Asian Chicken you start by seasoning your chicken thighs in house blend seasoning. Combine all of the yummy ingredients for the glaze sauce like soy sauce, ketchup, honey, and garlic. Pour it n top and let it all cook down for a bit.
The whole process will take about 25 minutes from start to finish with your instant pot. Instant Pot Honey Asian Chicken comes out melt in your mouth tender and totally delicious!
Easy Honey Garlic Chicken Recipe
This super easy Instant Pot Honey Asian chicken will satisfy even the pickiest of eaters and it comes together in no time. If you are one who is running behind on dinner all the time, save your budget and make pressure cooker chicken breasts like this one that are amazing!
Tips for Making Instant Pot Honey Asian Chicken
Instant Pot Honey Asian Chicken is deliciously savory, tangy, and a perfect instant pot chicken breast recipes.
- Use thighs, breasts, or even drumsticks, whatever you prefer!
- Serve it up with your favorite side like rice or salad.
- Top the cooked chicken with the remaining sauce for added flavor.
Looking for More Easy Instant Pot Recipes Chicken
- How to Cook Frozen Beef in the Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Sticky Chicken
- Best Instant Pot Recipes
- Instant Pot Macaroni and Cheese
Looking for more? Check out all of the best pressure cooker recipes on It Is a Keeper.
Recommended Tools for Making Instant Pot Honey Asian Chicken
Instant Pot Asian Chicken with Honey
- In a bowl combine honey, soy sauce, ketchup, garlic, oregano and sesame oil; Stir until combined.
- Chop the green onions, separating the white ends from the greens.
- Add the chopped onion whites to the mixture; Reserve the green parts.
- Season chicken with House Seasoning Blend.
- Place chicken in a single layer in the pot and add the honey sauce to the pot.
- Cover and lock the lid.
- Cook on manual setting/high pressure for 15 minutes.
- Allow to naturally release for 5 minutes, the quick release any remaining pressure.
- Remove chicken from pot and set pot to "saute".
- Saute for 5 minutes to reduce sauce.
- Place chicken on serving platter and drizzle with reduced sauce; Garnish with reserved chopped green onion.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.