Why This Recipe for Instant Pot Chicken Breast Recipes WorksLet me start by saying I am in love with my instant pot. It gets dinner done in no time and everything always comes out juicy and tender, this instant pot chicken breast recipes is one of them! This is the best sticky chicken recipe ever. Perfectly sweet and sticky and better than takeout. This recipe makes itself, no babysitting required!
What is the best chicken to cook in an instant pot?
How to Make Pressure Cooker Chicken BreastThis pressure cooker chicken breast recipe is simply amazing for dinner, lunch, or whenever you are craving something sweet and savory. Instant pot sticky chicken and juicy and coated in a sweet sauce made from sugar and you also get a little heat from a hint of cayenne. Seriously, finger licking delicious, and probably the most addicting chicken recipe ever. This pressure cooker chicken breast recipe using a combination of soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, tomato paste, and cayenne. Drop the chicken in the instant pot with some water or broth and cook on high pressure. Stand there and try not to drool!
Expert Tips for Making the Best Sticky Chicken RecipeYour family will go crazy over this recipe. Making the best sticky chicken recipe is so easy and you almost do nothing to get it done. Here are my best tips:
- Make sure to add your water or broth to the pressure cooker and not the marinade.
- Use thighs or chicken breast, preferably boneless and skinless.
- The more cayenne you add the stronger the heat!
What to Serve with Instant Pot Sticky ChickenInstant pot sticky chicken is so uncomplicated. It is by far one of the most irresistible chicken dishes I have ever made and it is so versatile for serving. Here are a few suggestions I like to run with when I fix this delicious pressure cooker chicken breast.
- Steamed white rice or brown rice
- Chop it and serve it over a salad
- Toss it with your favorite pasta and veggies
Tools Use to Make Instant Pot Chicken Breast RecipesSteam Release Attachment: Protect your cabinets from moisture with this attachment. Stack and Cook Insert: You will love how easy it is to cook in this and so little time too! Stack and Cook Insert: Cook multiple things at one time with this handy insert.
More Instant Pot Recipes You Might Likebest pressure cooker recipes on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Instant Pot Sticky Chicken
- Combine 1/4 cup brown sugar, 2 tablespoons soy sauce , ginger, garlic, and cayenne pepper in a bowl.
- Add chicken to bowl and toss to coat.
- Place chicken in a single layer in the pot and add the remaining marinade and water to the pot.
- Cover and lock the lid.
- Cook on manual setting/high pressure for 15 minutes.
- Allow to naturally release for 5 minutes, the quick release any remaining pressure.
- While chicken is cooking, combine remaining 1/2 cup brown sugar, soy sauce and tomato paste in a small bowl.
- Preheat the broiler.
- When chicken is done, place in a single layer on a baking sheet and brush with a generous coating of sauce.
- Broil for about 5 minutes or until chicken is slightly crisp.
- Keep a close watch on the chicken as it may burn quickly.
Estimated Nutritional Information
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/