These small batch desserts for two are perfect for those special nights with that special someone or if you want something sweet for yourself. You don’t need to make a big dessert to impress.
Whether you’re just finishing up dining with your significant other (a new or old one), a family member or a simply just a friend, you want to blow them away one last time with a delicious hard-to-forget dessert, right?
If so, you’re in luck! I’ve gathered some of mine and my husband’s favorite dessert for two recipes that are quick and easy to make yet mouthwatering and flavorful! Below, you can find a variety of dessert recipes that have been scaled down for two that include, but are not limited to, fruit desserts, cakes for two and even pudding for two.
Small Batch Cookies & Quick Snacks
Check out some of these small batch cookies and quick snacks. These are my favorite out of the list since I can make normally big batches of things into smaller ones that are fresh and gone quickly!
These recipes surely diminish the fridge and/or counter clutter!
- Small Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies – A classic recipe on a small scale.
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies – This is such an easy to make recipe that produces such beautifully and well-crafted cookies, you both will be blown away!
- Homemade Fig Newton Recipes – To some, it’s a bit odd to think of Fig Newtons as dessert, but these homemade Fig Newtons are SO delicious that you’d want them as such!
Fruit Desserts for Two
If the two of you are looking to hit that fruity dessert desire, check out these recipes for small batch fruit desserts for two!
These fruit desserts aren’t too overwhelming with the fruit flavor and manage to be the perfect measurements for two people. You guys might definitely want more and have to double up on the portions, though!
- Five Minute Single Serving Apple Crisp – This is such a delicious recipe that, while it is single serving sized, you’ll want to make more of! This delicious apple crisp is great after any dinner.
- Lemon Raspberry Tarts For Two – These lemon raspberry tarts for two are just as sweet as they are tangy, making it a perfect end to a date or relaxing night between two people!
- Strawberry Cupcakes For Two – If you both love strawberries, this is the perfect recipe!
- Sour Cherry Hand Pies – These hand pies will leave you wanting two handfuls each!
- Mason Jar Lid Tarts: White Chocolate Raspberry -You’ll want to make more than a dozen of these lid tarts! They’re the perfect amount of tartness and sweetness, so after one or two, you’ll be wanting 3 more!
Cakes for Two
The hardest recipes to find for me are cakes for two, so I thought I should make it easier for you!
Sit back and scroll through some of my favorite just-right sized small batch cakes. These are perfect for small birthday parties, anniversary celebrations or just because!
- Carrot Cake for Two – This is a great proportioned recipe for two carrot cake lovers to enjoy! Perfectly moist yet fluffy.
- Cheesecake for Two – These bite-sized cheesecakes pack a mouthful of flavor!
- Chocolate Cake for Two – If you’re looking for a decadent classic chocolate cake, but don’t want to deal with leftovers, this is the perfect recipe!
- Chocolate Cupcakes for Two with Nutella Buttercream – The unique Nutella buttercream in this recipe really makes it a unique one!
- Molten Dulce De Leche Cake for Two – Take this next step Dulce De Leche lovers and try this ooey and gooey molten for two!
Puddings for Two
It might be a bit odd to think of pudding as an impressive dessert, but once done right, it sure can make its mark and leave you wanting more!
Below, I have found the best pudding dessert recipes for two that are sure to do just this and more! These are some of the quickest dessert recipes that really make you wonder if they’re puddings or not…!
- Caramel Bread Pudding – This caramel bread pudding really finishes off the night quite beautifully with its light but sweet taste.
- Caramel Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding – My favorite recipe for two since it incorporates both chocolate chip and caramel!
- Bread Pudding Mugs – The convenience of this recipe is astounding! It can be made right in the mugs you’ll be serving them in!
- Lemon Pudding Cakes – These lemon pudding cakes really pack in the punch of lemons and are delicious to fresh up your pallet after dinner!
You Might Also Like
More Recipes You Might Like
- Snickers Poke Cake
- 40 Easy Homemade Ice Cream Recipes
- Healthy Dinner Ideas for Two
- 10 Crazy Fun swimming pool toys
Looking for more? Check out all of the best dessert recipes on It Is a Keeper.