Looking for some of the best smoker recipes? These recipes are insanely good and can be done using an electric smoker, pellet smoker, wood chips or charcoal grill.
What is smoked food? Well in basic terms, smoked food is flavoring, cooking, or preserving food by exposing it to smoke. You’ve probably noticed the flavor in smoked bacon. The flavor comes from the type of wood used to smoke – usually hickory, mesquite, oak, apple or peach wood.
Usually we see a lot of chicken, pork, ham and sausages being smoked and it tastes amazing! Before smoking, the protein is often spice rubbed with flavors like garlic and onion or in a brine with ingredients like beer or another flavorful liquid. Then, the meat is cooked at a low temperature and indirect heat so it’s fall-apart tender and the smoky flavor permeates the meat.
Smoking meats is a flavorful twist on traditional barbecues. Smoking your foods can be addicting! Whether you want to try smoked beef brisket, pork shoulder or pork ribs or something a little less common like salmon, trout, a whole turkey, steak or burgers, we have you covered in this collection.
Your favorite smoked brisket recipe is calling your name! It may be hard to chew, but it is packed with flavor!
Take your pick at one of these recipes and I assure you that you they won’t disappoint.
- Smoked Brisket: My brother’s best recipe!
- Smoked Brisket Tacos: Brisket Tacos? You Heard It Here First!
- Smoked Brisket Sandwich: A Brisket Sandwich Is the Best Sandwich.
- Burnt Ends Recipe: Can Be A Main Course Or An Appetizer!
Smoked Chicken and Turkey
You can do so much with chicken, so, why not smoke it? Finding the perfect smoked chicken recipe for you will be a lot easier than you think. Or, take Thanksgiving up a notch by making a smoked turkey!
- Smoked Chicken Breast– Tender & Juicy
- Smoked Chicken Greek Tacos– Who Doesn’t Like Tacos?
- BBQ Sauce Smoked Chicken– Amazing Flavor!
- Smoked Chicken Quarters– Tastes Like Heaven In Your Mouth
- Best Easy Smoked Chicken Wings– Easy to Make!
- Spicy Smoked Chicken Wings Recipe– A Hint Of Spice For The Perfect Flavor.
- Spatchcock Smoked Chicken– Covered In A Delicious Dry Rub.
- Smoked Whole Turkey: A new Thanksgiving favorite!
Other Smoked Meats
There are tons of amazing smoker recipes. Here are a couple quick and easy recipes to get you started!
These ideas are perfect for family gatherings and these will fill many hungry stomachs.
- Smoked Ham with Brown Sugar Glaze– Smoked To Perfection.
- Smoked Turkey Recipe– This One Is Delicious.
- Smoked Pork Chops– You’ll Lick Your Chops While Making This One.
- Smoked Prime Rib– This Made My Mouth Water.
- Smoked Gouda Mushroom Quesadillas– Can’t Go Wrong With Quesadillas!
- Smoked Pulled Pork-One Of The Best Pork Recipes
- Hickory Smoked Pulled Pork Sandwich– One Of The Best Sandwiches You’ll Ever Have.
- Smoked Maple Glazed Ham– Glazed & Delicious
- Smoked Trout: Fresh and delicious!
- Brown Sugar Smoked Salmon: Insanely delicious!
- Juicy Smoked Burgers: Not your mama’s burger!
- Smoked Pork Belly: So tender and delicious!
Smoked Side Dishes
- Smoked Sweet Potatoes: Tender, crispy and perfect – serve with cinnamon, butter and maple syrup!
- Smoked Mac and Cheese: Macaroni and cheddar smoked to gooey perfection!
- Smoke Jalapenos: Stuff the with cream cheese then wrap in bacon!
Shop This Recipe
More Recipes You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the grilling recipes on It Is a Keeper.