If you are looking for a a great wing recipe that is easy to make, give these Korean BBQ wings a try! This grilled chicken wing marinade is a super easy recipe and is finger-lickin’ good!
We love wings! But I don’t love making a mess of my kitchen when I’m craving them.
A while back, I discovered Tyson Grilling Wings (remember my Sweet & Spicy wings?) and I fell in love! They are so each to make. They go from the freeze to the grill and are done in no time.
There’s no greasy mess or a kitchen full of dishes to clean.
I was playing around with different grilled chicken wing marinades. I love the flavor of Korean food (remember my Bulgogi recipe?) so I thought I would come up with a Korean inspired sauce.
There is so much flavor in this sauce. It’s sweet and salty and spicy and sticky. Everything I love in a wing sauce!
This recipe is definitely a keeper!
Check out these resources for more grilled chicken wing marinade recipes:
(Disclaimer: these are affiliate links)
Korean BBQ Wings
- 12 Tyson Grillin Wings
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 Tbsp fresh ginger grated
- 1/4 cup sherry
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chili garlic sauce
- Heat the oil in a sauce pan. Add ginger to the oil and saute for 2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add sherry, vinegar, sesame oil, honey, soy sauce and chili garlic sauce to the pan and whisk until combined.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, or until desired consistency.
- Grill wings according to package directions.
- Remove 1/2 cup of the sauce from the pan and use for basting.
- During the last 5 minutes of grilling, baste wings with sauce, turning frequently.
- Remove from the grill and toss the wings in the remaining sauce.
- Serve immediately.
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/