These edible Chocolate Bones are one of my favorite easy Halloween recipes!
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information read my disclosure policy.
These easy Chocolate Bones are an easy semi-homemade Halloween recipe. They are super easy to make and a great way to get your kids to help in the kitchen.
I like to make a big batch of these and set out bowls of them around the food table.
It makes for a spooky holiday display.
These Chocolate Bones will be the hit of the Halloween party!
More Spooky Halloween Treat Ideas
If you this recipe, make sure you sign up for It Is a Keeper’s email newsletter! You’ll receive a FREE Kitchen Cheat Sheet Printable as a thank you!
SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE.
For more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out these pages on It is a Keeper:
Easy Halloween Recipes: Chocolate Bones
- Pretzel sticks
- Mini marshmallows
- 1 cup white chocolate morsels melted
- Break some of the pretzel sticks so that you have varying lengths.
- Stick one marshmallow on each end of each pretzel stick so they resemble bones.
- Melt chocolate according to package directions.
- Dip each pretzel marshmallow bone in the melted chocolate, letting excess chocolate drip off.
- Place on baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- Allow chocolate to harden before serving or storing.
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/