If you’re looking for a simple breakfast recipe, look no further! These Chocolate Covered Strawberry Breakfast Bites are easy to make and kids love them!
Disclosure: I received product in exchange for this post. Feel free to read my disclosure statement. All opinions shared are my own and not influenced by other sources.
These Chocolate Covered Strawberry Breakfast Bites are the perfect simple breakfast recipe to surprise your Valentine.
I love to make special meals for Valentine’s Day, starting with breakfast. I created this recipe with my son’s love for pancakes in mind.
I’ve come to learn that he will eat just about anything if I serve it on a stick! Kids are wacky like that.
I made this recipe using Driscoll’s strawberries. I know that I can always count on them for the freshest berries.
Driscoll’s is passionate about growing premium fresh berries. And, they should know…their family farm has been growing them for over 100 years.
Driscoll’s berries are are sweet, juicy and naturally wholesome. And, the best part is, they are readily available all year long at your grocery store.
You can easily make these breakfast bites ahead of time. Just prepare the pancakes the night before and store them in the fridge. When you’re ready to serve them, you can reheat them in the microwave or toaster.
What is your favorite simple breakfast recipe? Leave me a comment below!
SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE.
If you like this recipe, be sure to check out all of my simple breakfast recipes!
Simple Breakfast Recipe: Strawberry Breakfast Bites
Strawberry Breakfast Bites
- 18 silver dollar sized pancakes
- 4 slices strawberries - hulled and into thirds
- Spread a layer of Nutella on one pancake and top with a strawberry slice.
- Spread a layer of Nutella on a second pancake and place it, Nutella side up, on top.
- Top with another strawberry.
- Spread a layer of Nutella on a third pancake and place it, Nutella side down, on top.
- Stick a skewer through all of the layers.
- Repeat until you have 6 skewers.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.