This Red Pom Pom is one of my favorite simple cocktail recipes.
Disclosure: I received product in exchange for this post. Feel free to read my disclosure statement. All opinions shared are my own and not influenced by other sources.
I love a good fruity cocktail. Especially when they are slightly tart and not overly sweet. That’s why I adore this Red Pom Pom. It’s a little tart, a little sweet and VERY good!
And, it doesn’t really doesn’t get much easier than this. It’s definitely one of my favorite simple cocktail recipes.
I used Four Roses Bourbon in this cocktail. It’s a hand crafted bourbon that is complex, full bodied and surprisingly smooth with a delicate long finish that’s unbelievably mellow. It contains hints of ripe plum, cherry and other fruits, mild spices, plus sweet aromas including caramel, cocoa, vanilla and maple syrup.
You can easily make this cocktail by the glass or multiply the recipe and make a big pitcher.
What are your favorite simple cocktail recipes? Leave me a comment below!
If you like this recipe, be sure to check out all of my simple cocktail recipes! Including these:
Red Pom Pom Cocktail
- 1.5 ounce bourbon
- 1 ounce Pomegranate Juice
- ounce .5 lemon juice
- Ginger ale
- Combine lemon juice, pomegranate juice and bourbon in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously for a minute then pour over ice in a rocks glass.
- Top with Ginger ale.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.