This Huckleberry Hooch is my new favorite blueberry cocktail recipe. It’s perfect for warm summer days.
I absolutely love blueberries so I thought why not come up with a cocktail that I can sip on all summer long. That’s where this Huckleberry Hooch comes in.
I use moonshine from the liquor store as the base and add lots of blueberry flavor to bring everything together.
I have made my own flavored moonshines – like this Apple Moonshine, Peach Moonshine and Mojito Moonshine. But for this recipe, I used the store bought stuff.
I think this cocktail would also be great tossed in a blender with some ice. It would make the perfect frozen slushy for hot summer days.
- 6 fresh blueberries
- 1.25 oz Ole Smoky Blackberry Moonshine
- .5 oz Torani blueberry syrup
- .5 oz Pineapple juice
- 1 oz Cranberry Juice
- .5 oz Lemonade
- Club soda
- Mint sprig for garnish
- Add blueberries to cocktail shaker and muddle until finely ground.
- Add moonshine, syrup, juices and lemonade to shaker.
- Fill with ice.
- Shake ingredients until well blended.
- Fill mason jar with ice and pour cocktail over ice.
- Top with club soda.
- Garnish with mint sprig.
Estimated Nutritional Information
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/