Skip the coffee house and make this delicious Chocolate Cinnamon Latte at home!
Chocolate Cinnamon Latte
Skip the coffee house and make this delicious Chocolate Cinnamon Latte at home!Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
- 1 cup milk, any type will work
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 16 chocolate chips
- 1 cup of hot coffee
- whipped cream
- Place milk, brown sugar, vanilla and cinnamon into a large mason jar.
- Put the lid on the jar and shake vigorously until you see bubbles (about 30 seconds).
- Take the lid off the jar and add in the chocolate chips.
- Place the jar into the microwave for 45 seconds.
- Take the jar out of the microwave and add the coffee. Place the lid on the jar again and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Pour into coffee cup.
- Add a dollop of whipped cream on top and sprinkle cinnamon.
Estimated Nutritional Information
Calories: 143kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 61mg | Potassium: 219mg | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 200IU | Calcium: 147mg | Iron: 0.1mg
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/
PIN THIS RECIPE FOR LATER!Follow Me: @ItsAKeeperBlog or tag #itisakeeper
1 thought on “Chocolate Cinnamon Latte”
Do you have a recipe for a fat-free Hot Chai Tea like they have at Panera Bread Co.?