Skip the coffee house and make this delicious Chocolate Cinnamon Latte at home!
Cinnamon Chocolate Latte
This Cinnamon Chocolate Latte is just what you need for an easy morning pick-me-up! In just 5 minutes you can have a latte with a perfect blend of warmth, sweetness, and simplicity.Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️Did you try this recipe? Please leave a star rating and review below!
- 1 cup Milk, any type will work
- 2 teaspoons Light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- 16 Chocolate chips
- 1 cup Hot coffee
- Whipped cream, For garnish
- Place milk, brown sugar, vanilla and cinnamon into a large mason jar.
- Put the lid on the jar and shake vigorously until you see bubbles (about 30 seconds).
- Take the lid off the jar and add in the chocolate chips.
- Place the jar into the microwave for 45 seconds.
- Take the jar out of the microwave and add the coffee. Place the lid on the jar again and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Pour into coffee cup.
- Add a dollop of whipped cream on top and sprinkle cinnamon.
- Cinnamon Chips: For an extra burst of cinnamon flavor, add a few cinnamon chips to the milk mixture.
- Extra Chocolate: To satisfy your chocolate cravings, drizzle some chocolate sauce inside the cup and on top of the latte.
- Don't Forget to Garnish: Elevate your latte's presentation with a dusting of cocoa powder or a cinnamon stick.
- Flavor: Sweeten with hazelnut flavor or foamed milk and serve in your favorite mug.
Estimated Nutritional Information
Calories: 143kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 61mg | Potassium: 219mg | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 200IU | Calcium: 147mg | Iron: 0.1mg
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/