Skip the coffee house and make this delicious Chocolate Cinnamon Latte at home!
Chocolate Cinnamon Latte
- 1 cup milk - any type will work
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 16 chocolate chips
- 1 cup of hot coffee
- whipped cream
- Place milk, brown sugar, vanilla and cinnamon into a large mason jar.
- Put the lid on the jar and shake vigorously until you see bubbles (about 30 seconds).
- Take the lid off the jar and add in the chocolate chips.
- Place the jar into the microwave for 45 seconds.
- Take the jar out of the microwave and add the coffee. Place the lid on the jar again and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Pour into coffee cup.
- Add a dollop of whipped cream on top and sprinkle cinnamon.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.