Skip the coffee house and make this delicious Chocolate Cinnamon Latte at home!
Chocolate Cinnamon Latte
- 1 cup milk any type will work
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 16 chocolate chips
- 1 cup of hot coffee
- whipped cream
- Place milk, brown sugar, vanilla and cinnamon into a large mason jar.
- Put the lid on the jar and shake vigorously until you see bubbles (about 30 seconds).
- Take the lid off the jar and add in the chocolate chips.
- Place the jar into the microwave for 45 seconds.
- Take the jar out of the microwave and add the coffee. Place the lid on the jar again and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Pour into coffee cup.
- Add a dollop of whipped cream on top and sprinkle cinnamon.
Estimated Nutritional Information
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/