These Grilled Sweet Potatoes are an easy (and healthy) summer side dish!
My family loves sweet potatoes — especially my Rosemary Roasted Sweet Potatoes. But during the hot summer months, the last thing I want to do is fire up the oven and heat up the kitchen.
So I came up with this grilled version that is easy to make and tastes just as great!
These babies flew off the table. My family couldn’t get enough.
I loved the way the outsides were crispy and charred while the insides were soft and tender. A picture of perfection!
These sweet potatoes are the perfect summer side dish.
More Recipes You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the quick easy recipes for dinner on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Grilled Rosemary Sweet Potatoes
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- house seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- Peel sweet potatoes and slice into 1/4 inch slices.
- Place sweet potatoes slices in a large bowl and add olive oil; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle House Seasoning Blend liberally over sweet potatoes; toss again to distribute seasoning.
- Place sweet potatoes on a grill preheated to medium high heat.
- Grill for 5 minutes on each side or until slightly charred and cooked through.
- Remove from grill and sprinkle minced rosemary over the top.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.