This easy Confetti Cake Batter Dip uses three simple ingredients and takes only minutes to make. It’s an easy sweet treat that’s always a crowd-pleaser.
Every year, we have an annual Fall Fest party. There are games for the kids, lots of food, and fall-inspired cocktails like my Apple Pie Moonshine.
Each guest usually brings something to the party. It’s not required, of course, but everyone usually does. One year, my friend Amy brought these Snicker’s Bars and they disappeared in minutes.
This year, my friend Jenna brought this Confetti Cake Batter Dip. It was incredible! So light and sweet.
My favorite part about this Funfetti Dip recipe is that there are only three simple ingredients. The basis of the dip is the boxed confetti cake mix. I’ve even morphed this recipe into a Halloween version and there’s even a gluten-free version (although I have NOT tried it in this recipe – if you do, let me know how it comes out).
It takes no time at all to make it and it’s definitely great for a crowd. It’s perfect for birthday parties and other gatherings.
One of my favorite things about this cake mix dip recipe is that you can make it ahead of time and stash it in the fridge. If you’re planning to do that, I would not add any toppings (sprinkles, etc.) until you’re ready to serve it, though.
Fun Ways to Serve Confetti Cake Batter Dip
- Serve in a bowl with Nilla Wafers, graham crackers, or bite-sized cookies as dippers
- Serve with a variety of fruit to dip – strawberries, pineapple, grapes
- Use it as a filling for cookie sandwiches
- Use it as a cake frosting on store-bought pound cake
- Top it with fun sprinkles, like this Unicorn Confetti
Looking for More Easy Dip Recipes
Items You Need to Make This Cake Mix Dip Recipe
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Confetti Cake Batter Dip
- In a large bowl, stir together cake mix, whipped topping and yogurt until combined.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- Top with sprinkles before serving with crackers or cookies.
Estimated Nutritional Information
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/