This tropical Pineapple Moonshine recipes is the perfect cocktail for spring and summer. It’s bursting with pineapple, coconut and orange flavors and is one of my favorite flavored moonshine recipes.
Pineapple Moonshine Recipes
When we were on our honeymoon in Aruba, I had the most amazing cocktail. It was sweet and fruity and very tropical. This Pineapple Moonshine is my twist on the cocktail I enjoyed so many years ago at the resort in Aruba. This is one of the best flavored moonshine recipes I’ve ever made.
This post is sponsored by Torani for #AToraniBrunch. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.
This tropical moonshine is one of my all time favorite pineapple cocktail recipes. I love the combination of flavors – pineapple, coconut and orange – come together into a strong and flavorful cocktail that will knock your socks off.
One of the most popular cocktail recipes on It Is a Keeper is my Best Apple Pie Moonshine recipe. I’ve received hundreds of comments on this recipe, both on the blog and on social networks. Readers also love this Peach Moonshine recipe too. People seem to love the intense flavor and punch that these Everclear moonshine recipes have.
This Pineapple Moonshine recipe is very similar. It has an intense tropical pineapple flavor with hints of coconut and orange.
Making Flavored Moonshine Recipes
Getting the intense flavor in this recipe is very easy. I used pineapple juice and boosted the flavor with Torani pineapple syrup. I love the flavor – it adds a bright, summery taste to all of your favorite pineapple recipes.
You can also get a sugar free version of the Torani pineapple syrup. That’s what I used in this recipe. I was trying to cut back on some of the extra sugar. Either the regular or the sugar free version would work great in this recipe.
To make this recipe, I added the fruit juices and coconut to a large stock pot. Then I added the shredded coconut, orange slices and zest, sugar and the pineapple syrup.
I cooked the mixture allowing everything to come together into a delicious tropical concoction.
Once the mixture fully cools, I added the Everclear. Traditional Everclear is 190 proof grain alcohol and it’s VERY strong. It can also be hard to find. If you can’t get it in your area, you can use the 151 proof variety or substitute vodka in its place.
It’s very important that you don’t add the alcohol while the mixture is cooking or even while it’s still hot. Everclear 190 proof is extremely flammable. It must be completely cool before you add it.
This moonshine will last for up to one year if you keep it tightly sealed and in a cool, dark place…if it lasts that long!
Serving Ideas for Pineapple Cocktail Recipes
This Pineapple Moonshine cocktail is very strong. You will want to serve it responsibly. If you’re looking for alternative ways to enjoy this cocktail, try one of these:
- Simply serve it over ice
- Make a moonshine slushy by adding Pineapple Moonshine and ice to a blender
- Kick up the coconut flavor by adding some rum to the moonshine
- Punch up your sangria – add wine, tropical fruit and some moonshine to a large pitcher
- Swap out the OJ in your mimosa with Pineapple Moonshine
I have quite the collection of flavored moonshine recipes. You can get them all in my eBook, How to Make Flavored Moonshine. You’ll get 16 moonshine recipes with step-by-step instructions and photos and 34 cocktail recipes you can make with the flavored moonshines. You can find out more about my ebook here.
Looking for More Flavored Moonshine Recipes?
Looking for more? Check out all of the Homemade Moonshine Recipes on It Is a Keeper.
Items You Need to Make Everclear Moonshine Recipes
- Stock pot
- Canning jars
- Cheese cloth
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Pineapple Moonshine Recipes
- Add orange juice, pineapple juice and coconut water to large stock pot.
- Stir in orange zest, orange slices, shredded coconut and sugar.
- Bring a boil then turn heat down to simmer.
- Simmer for 15 minutes or until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool completely.
- Strain solids from the mixture using a fine mesh strainer or cheese cloth.
- Stir Everclear and pineapple syrup into the cooled mixture.
- Ladle into jar and seal tightly.
- Store in a cool, dark place for at least 2 weeks before enjoying. See notes.
- This recipe uses Everclear 190 proof. If you can't find it in your area, you can use Everclear 151 proof or vodka.
- As long as you alcohol that is more than 80 proof, you can store your moonshine in tightly sealed jars for up to one year in a cool, dark place.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.