This Easy Meatball Casserole is a hearty and delicious dinner that can be made in under 30 minutes.
This post contains sponsored links from Dr. Scholl’s, however all opinions are 100% my own.
Before I was a full time blogger, I used to work full time. I know what it’s like to be a working mom who is up against the clock every night for dinner.
It can be a challenge to get a wholesome, homemade dinner on the table before the after school activities start. Some nights I would only have 20 minutes from the time I got home to when we had to be out the door.
On days like this it helped to have a few quick and easy recipes up my sleeve. Recipes that didn’t require me to stop the grocery store or defrost ingredients. Recipes that didn’t have a lot of prep work or require me to watch over them. That’s where this Easy Meatball Casserole comes in.
This recipe is incredibly easy to assemble (you can even do it the night before) and requires virtually no hand holding while it bakes in the oven. Plus, there are only a few simple ingredients to get this wholesome meal on the table. It’s quickly become one of my favorite 30 minute recipes.
Working full time outside of the home taught me to be resourceful and creative when it came to preparing dinner. It also did a number on feet.
You see, I had (still have?) an obsession with shoes. Pointy toed heels were my favorite. I was more comfortable in a pair of heels than I was in sneakers. However, as I found out, years of wearing my favorite heels wreaked havoc on my feet. I thought I would have to suffer with the aches and pains until I discovered Dr. Scholl’s Custom Orthotic Inserts.
One day I came across the Dr. Scholl’s Custom Fit Kiosk system at my local Walmart (it was near the pharmacy).
It was very easy to use, simple stand within the footprint and follow the on-screen instructions.
The kiosk takes a series of readings of the pressure on your feet and recommends a custom orthotic insert based on your individual needs.
You can find the recommended orthotic right there on the kiosk. The entire process only took about 5 minutes.
I couldn’t wait to get home and place them in my shoes. I immediately felt relief. The Dr. Scholl’s custom orthotic inserts provided the support I needed to relieve pressure on my heels and support my arch. I love that I can easily take them in and out of my shoes – whether I’m wearing my favorite heels or sneakers.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
- 24 oz package of frozen Italian meatballs
- 48 oz marinara sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning blend.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange frozen meatballs in a single layer in a round or square baking dish.
- Pour marinara sauce over top of meatballs.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning over top.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.