Did you ever dream of an Easy Alfredo Sauce that tastes as good as Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce, that you could make at home in just minutes? Well, this recipe fits the bill! 10 minutes and DONE!
There is just something so comforting about a plate of pasta smothered in a rich, decadent, Alfredo sauce. However, making the sauce can be sometimes daunting.
I have created an Easy Alfredo Sauce recipe (a copycat Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce) that comes together in minutes and tastes so much better than the packaged stuff. It is a family favorite and easy recipe! Keep reading to the recipe box!
Why This Easy Alfredo Sauce Recipe Works
This recipe is my new favorite easy Alfredo sauce recipe because I get to use fresh ingredients that are customized to my families taste without any junk that comes in the repackaged jars or packets. So grab a few main ingredients and your favorite pasta to make this your favorite meal!
Did I mention that this is an Easy Alfredo Sauce? It takes literally minutes to prepare, only a few simple ingredients and the flavor is incredible.
How to Make Homemade Alfredo Sauce
- Butter and Cream: The first step to making homemade Alfredo sauce is adding the heavy whipping cream and unsalted butter (basic ingredients o) er medium-high heat at to the pan.
- Bring to a Light Simmer: Then add the fresh garlic and the House Seasoning Blend (garlic powder, onion, salt and black pepper, garlic salt). Next, stir to combine for best results.
- Remove pan from Heat: Whisk in the grated parmesan cheese (can also use shredded parmesan) until combined and it is fully melted. Finally, if the consistency is not to your liking add milk a little at a time until the desired thickness has been reached.
LOVE QUICK AND EASY RECIPES? TRY THESE FAVORITES
Looking for more? Check out all of the Quick and Easy Recipes on It Is a Keeper.
Out of the Box Ideas for Homemade Alfredo sauce
Sure, this homemade classic Alfredo Sauce is great on any type of fresh pasta that you can imagine, but here are a few ideas of other things you can use it for:
- Use in in place of pizza sauce on your next pizza for a dinner party
- Add it as a sauce to vegetables
- Try it as a sauce on top of fish
- Use it in your next lasagna
- It is great for parties as a dip for breadsticks or pretzels.
- Try it for potatoes au gratin
Consequently, the possibilities are endless!
What Else Can You Add to this Easy Alfredo Sauce Recipe
Okay, so now you have this amazingly easy Alfredo sauce recipe, what can you do next to change up the flavors?
- Add a side of garlic bread!
- Grab your favorite protein: For Example, chicken, steak, shrimp, crab, pork chops or lobster.
- Alternatively, add roasted vegetables for a great primavera. Broccoli, cauliflower, carrots or mushrooms for a low carb meal!
- Go Spicy and use some Southwestern spices or red pepper flakes to make a different flavor.
RECIPES YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED
- Instant Pot Risotto
- Korean Beef Bulgogi Bowl
- 20 Insanely Good Smoker Recipes
- How Much to Serve at a Party
Expert Tips for Making the Best Easy Alfredo Sauce
- This Recipe Can be Doubled: This is a great recipe for a crowd. Simply increase the ingredients proportionately. Add to any amount of pasta.
- Add Bacon: I am a firm believer in the power of Bacon. It makes everything better. Next time try it!
- Cheese Please: Romano, Cream Cheese and even Mozzarella can add a nice touch to this sauce to make it your favorite recipe too.
Shop This Recipe
⭐⭐⭐ RATE THIS RECIPE ⭐⭐⭐
If you’ve tried this recipe, please rate it in the comment section below.
Easy Alfredo Sauce
- 1 pint heavy cream
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon House Seasoning Blend
- 2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- Add the cream and butter to a medium sauce pan over medium heat; Bring to a light simmer.
- Remove the pan from the heat and whisk in the parmesan cheese until the cheese has fully melted and the sauce is smooth.
- If the sauce is too thick, whisk in milk 2 tablespoons at a time until it reaches the desired consistency.
- This Recipe Can be Doubled: This is a great recipe for a crowd. Simply increase the ingredients proportionately.
- Add Bacon: I am a firm believer in the power of Bacon. It makes everything better.
- Cheese Please: Romano, Cream Cheese and even Mozzarella can add a nice touch to this sauce.