This super easy air fried Oreos will bring the fair right to your house in no time at all and for less calories! They’re an easy dessert the whole family be begging for.
Air Fryer fried oreos are so easy, so quick and so decadent that you will be making this County fair treat tonight!!! Did I mention lower calories too? Relative to the deep fried version, of course. If you have a sweet tooth, try this air fryer recipe asap! And if you’re really an oreo lover try the deep fried oreos recipe with double stuff oreos. Air fryer oreos are the best!
Who invented the oreo? Find out here.
- 10 Minute Treat: This is a quick dessert. Serve these delicious treats with ice cream and drizzle chocolate sauce!
- Easy Ingredients: 4 Ingredient perfection. Such simple ingredients found at home!
- Family Friendly: Who does not love an Oreo? This recipe is a great way to get the family involved with a simple steps recipe.
What You Need to Make Air Fryer Cookies
- Oreo cookies
- canned biscuits (tube of crescent roll dough)
- powdered sugar
How to Make Fried Oreos – Step by Step
- Prepare biscuits: First, flatten biscuit dough and cut in half.
- Dip: Second, quickly dip Oreo cookie in milk and then wrap Oreo cookie crescent roll sheet dough completely covering cookie. Form dough ball in palm.
- Oil: Third, spray air fryer basket and cookies with oil. Place cookie balls rolled in crescent dough in basket, leaving room to expand.
- Fry: Cook at 370 degrees for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Finish: Finally, allow to cool slightly and then dust fried Oreos with powdered sugar (the perfect coating) and serve.
LOOKING FOR MORE OREO RECIPES? TRY THESE FAVORITES:
Looking for more? Check out all of the Easy Desserts on It Is a Keeper.
Common Questions About Oreos in the Air Fryer
These are one of those treats, that you want to eat right away. However, you can store them in an airtight container and pop them in the air fryer for a minute or two to reheat. Layer the oreos with parchment paper.
Absolutely, not an Oreo fan, try chocolate sandwich cookies, peanut butter cookies, chocolate cookie or other sandwich cookie in it’s place.
Of course, adjust the recipe as you need. Such an easy recipe and the best thing to come to on a bad day!
Expert Tips for Making Air Fryer Oreos
This Recipe Can be Doubled: This is a great recipe for a crowd. Simply increase the ingredients proportionately.
Add Crush Oreos: Instead of powdered sugar use crushed oreos on top or chocolate syrup- play with different flavors and different sauces.
Drink: Feel free to make a delicious Oreo Hot Chocolate Bombs to serve with this treat- another one of my favorite treats!
Alternate ingredient: A gluten free biscuit dough and Gluten Free Oreos.
⭐⭐⭐ RATE THIS RECIPE ⭐⭐⭐
If you’ve tried this recipe, please rate it in the comment section below.
Air Fryer Fried Oreos
- 15 Oreo cookies, regular or double stuffed
- 8 canned biscuits or 8 homemade biscuits
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup of milk
- Flatten biscuit dough and cut in half.
- Quickly dip Oreo cookie in milk.
- Wrap Oreo cookie in halved biscuit dough completely covering cookie. Form dough ball in palm.
- Spray air fryer basket with oil. Place cookie balls in air fryer basket leaving room to expand. Spray cookies with oil.
- Cook at 370 degrees for 5 minutes or until golden.
- Dust fried Oreos with powdered sugar and serve.
- This Recipe Can be Doubled: This is a great recipe for a crowd. Simply increase the ingredients proportionately.
- Add Crush Oreos: Instead of powdered sugar use crushed oreos on top.
- Drink: Feel free to make a delicious Oreo Hot Chocolate Bombs to serve with this treat.
- Variation tip: Use some of the fun flavors that they have out, for example: Tiramisu, Lemon or Mint oreos.
- Alternate ingredient: A gluten free biscuit dough and Gluten Free Oreos.