Mint Candy Cookies

This post may contain affiliate links.  For more information, read my disclosure policy here

Photo by Taste of Home

Here’s an oldy but goody…Way back in 2003, I had my recipe for Mint Candy Cookies published in Quick Cooking magazine (now called Simple & Delicious).

The recipe was featured as a Valentine’s Day treat so I thought I would share this recipe again, as V. Day approaches.

This recipe is so simple, but so good!  It can also be adapted for any occasion — Christmas, Easter, bridal/baby showers, etc… Enjoy! Also try my Easy Snickerdoodle Cookies.

If you like this post, be sure to subscribe by clicking on the “subscribe” link on the right.  You’ll be notified my new posts.  Also, be sure to follow me on Facebook and Twitter.

Please, check out some of the other great websites and blogs that I’ve found.  Their links are to the right —>

25 thoughts on “Mint Candy Cookies”

• They sure did! The TOH bakers, whipped up a batch and then their food stylists made them look gorgeous for their photo close up! Mine definitely don’t look that perfect! 🙂

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!

1. YUM! Thanks for linking up Tip Day Thursday. Please feel free to link up anytime. I can’t wait to see what else you’ve got up your sleeve.

Wendy
    Around My Family Table

2. wow, that’s great—congratulations! also, thanks for sharing it with us, i think its something i can do especially for beginners like me…looks yummy! have a great week! 🙂

3. Your candy sounds delicious. It is a treat to have your recipe appear in their magazines. I hope you have a great day. Blessings…Mary

4. I love anything minty so those sound delicious! I hope you will consider coming back on Saturday and linking up to our Cookie Exchange! Thanks so much for joining Inspiration Friday this week!
    Vanessa

5. pretty darn cool! this is a great recipe and perfect for christmas treats.thank you for sharing with tuesday night supper club

6. How exciting!! Love the tried and true recipes 🙂 These cookies look like the perfect accompaniment to a cup of hot cocoa!!

7. Hi christina, no matter how long ago it happened, getting a recipe published is an awesome culinary feet! I thank you for linking this to the hearth and soul hop this week, but could you please place a link back to the hop so more folks can share in the fun? Thanks so much. Alex

• Thanks for the kind words, Alex! I wanted to let you know that there is a link back to A Moderate Life in my blog roll (it’s the first link there). I just checked my stats and it seems like quite a few people have clicked back to your blog from It’s A Keeper. Thanks for hosting such a fun blog hop! Christina

8. How fun to have it be in a magazine! They sure look yummy in the picture. Thanks for giving us a heads up for Valentines Day, it will come fast and these cookies would be perfect.

Thanks for linking up to Making Your Home Sing Monday!

9. Too cool! It’s so amazing that one of your originals was published in a National Magazine! Wait til your next cookbook comes out!