Dear Slow Cooker,
I *heart* you.
Can you tell that I love my slow cooker? I use it all the time. The poor thing really gets a workout.
A few weeks ago, we were watching Penn State (my alma mater) in the Rose Bowl. Of course, a big football game calls for game day grub. So, I threw together these super easy Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders.
This recipe couldn’t be any easier and my family loved these sliders. You could easily use a homemade buffalo sauce like this one. Or, you could come up from your favorite restaurant or bar or at the grocery store.
The same is true for the blue cheese sauce. You can make this homemade Blue Cheese Sauce or pick up your favorite brand at the grocery store.
If you have any leftover Buffalo Chicken from this recipe, you could easily use it to make these Buffalo Chicken Empanadas or these Buffalo Chicken Puffs. Or, you could whip up an easy Buffalo Chicken Salad for lunch.
Be sure to check out these best slow cooker recipes of all time and my slow cooker tips and tricks.
My Favorite Slow Cooker Items
- My favorite slow cooker
- My favorite casserole slow cooker
- Disposable slow cooker liners (I can’t live without these!)
- Slow cooker travel bag
- Slow Cooker Essentials
My Favorite Slow Cooker Cookbooks
- Slow-Cooker Revolution
- Fix-It and Forget It Big Cookbook
- The Magical Slow Cooker: Recipes for Busy Moms
More Easy Recipes You May Enjoy
Get even more of the best slow cooker recipes of all time on my Slow Cooker Pinterest board.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 16 oz Buffalo wing sauce, your favorite brand
- 1/2 cup Blue Cheese dressing
- 4 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 12 slider rolls
- Place chicken in slow cooker and top with Buffalo wing sauce.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred using two forks.
- Place shredded chicken in a large bowl and add 1 cup of Buffalo wing sauce from slow cooker.
- Stir in blue cheese dressing.
- Place chicken mixture onto slider rolls and top with chopped celery.
- Serve immediately.