These 3 Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins are an easy dessert recipe is super simple to make.
The other day, my MIL made a batch of these easy pumpkin muffins. The recipe was incredibly easy to make and only had three ingredients.
She got the recipe from a friend of hers that goes to Weight Watchers. According to her friend, these muffins are only 1 Weight Watcher point each!
Considering how easy this recipe is, I was skeptical. But, I have to admit that these little suckers are pretty darn good! They are super moist and really yummy.
You may have to increase the water in the recipe to 5 tablespoons but start with two and see how the batter turns it. If it needs to be thinned a little, start adding one tablespoon of water at a time.
Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below!
Easy Pumpkin Muffins
- 1-18 oz boxed spice cake mix
- 1-15 oz can of pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons water
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir until combined.
- Spoon into muffin tins lined with paper muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until a tooth pick, inserted into the center, comes out clean. Cool completely before serving.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.