This No Bake Butterscotch Pie is a decadent dessert that’s so easy to make! It is one of our favorite no bake pie recipes.
Having a repertoire of easy dessert recipes is so helpful. Then there’s no stress when you’re invited to a party or potluck–it just takes a few minutes to whip up something simple and delicious!
Like our Valentine Cake Mix Cookies, this No Bake Butterscotch Pie is a versatile recipe that can be changed up for variety or your preference. Once you see how easy it is to pull this together, you can try out another flavor of pudding mix–like chocolate or lemon–for a whole new dessert. Plus, you can change the graham cracker crust to an Oreo crust for an extra dose of chocolate (yum!).
This recipe is one of my favorite no bake dessert recipes. These are essential in the summer when you don’t want to turn on the oven.
The butterscotch pie can be as simple or fancy as you’d like. Add garnishes to the top like more decorative whip cream and butterscotch chips or stick with a simple drizzle of syrup.
While you can bake a homemade graham cracker crust, using a store bought prepared crust makes this a no bake dessert that just takes minutes to prep.
This pie has an amazing creamy texture and rich flavor. The hardest part is waiting for it to chill!
More Easy Dessert Recipes
Looking for more? Check out all of the easy no bake dessert recipes on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
- 1 package instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- 2 Tbsp butterscotch ice cream topping
- In a bowl, mix pudding mix and milk with a whisk for 2 full minutes. Pour half the pudding into the pie crust and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Stir 1 cup whipped topping into remaining pudding and spread over pudding layer in crust.
- Top with remaining whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving.
- Drizzle with butterscotch topping before serving cold.