Fresh Peach Ice Cream
Prep Time2 hrs
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time2 hrs 20 mins
- 2 cups whole milk
- ¾ cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup fresh peaches - peeled and diced
In a mixer, combine the milk, sugar and salt until all of the sugar is dissolved.
Stir in the cream and vanilla.
Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or overnight.
Pour chilled mixture into ice cream maker and process according to the manufacturer's directions.
Stir in peaches.
Serve immediately or, if you prefer firmer ice cream, chill in the freezer to get desired consistency.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.