Grilled Brazilian Pineapple
Servings: 6 servings
Combine brown sugar, cinnamon and salt together in a small bowl.
Coat each side of the pineapple wedges with the brown sugar mixture.
Place pineapple wedges on grill and close lid; grill for 3 minutes.
Flip pineapple wedges and grill for 3 minutes per side.
- Recipe Can be Doubled: This is a great recipe for a crowd. Simply increase the ingredients proportionately.
- Honey: Makes a nice glaze for pineapple.
- Heat: ive it a kick with a little cayenne.
- Lasts:Keeps in the fridge for 3 to 4 days in an airtight container.
- Alternate cooking method tip: Feel free to cook in an indoor or outdoor grill.
Copyright 2021 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.