This Strawberry Margarita is one of my favorite simple cocktail recipes.
This Strawberry Margarita is one of my favorite cocktails! I absolutely adore any strawberry flavored cocktail and this one is bursting with bright strawberry flavor. It makes me think of warmer weather and forget the blustery cold that has descended down upon us (it’s -2 degrees out as I’m writing this post).
You can easily make this Strawberry Margarita by the glass or multiply the recipe and make a big pitcher.
If you like this recipe, be sure to check out all of the simple cocktail recipes on It is a Keeper! Including these:
More Margarita Recipes You’ll Love
- Skinny Margaritas
- Watermelon Grapefruit Margaritas
- 25 Best Margarita Recipes Ever
- 1 lb fresh strawberries, washed and hulled
- ⅔ cup sugar
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- ⅓ cup of orange liqueur, like Grand Marnier or Cointreau
- 1 cup tequila
- Coarse salt or sugar to rim the glass
- Strawberries and limes for garnish
- Cut the strawberries in half and put in blender.
- Place the strawberries, lime juice and sugar or honey in a blender. Blend until you have a smooth puree.
- Add the tequila and orange liqueur blend until well mixed, taste and adjust the liquor if needed.
- If serving over rocks, pour into glasses filled with ice.
- For frozen margaritas, add a good amount of ice to the blender with the puree.
- Blend until the ice is crushed and the consistency is slushy.
- Moisten the rims of the glasses with a slice of lime and garnish the rims with sugar or salt.
- Serve with strawberries and limes as garnish.
4 thoughts on “Strawberry Margaritas”
I will definitely check out the festival on Spring Break!
My newest favorite Margarita flavor is Pomegranate
I will check it out for my bday!
I plan on checking out the festival on my husband’s birthday.