This Strawberry Margarita is one of my favorite simple cocktail recipes.
This Strawberry Margarita is one of my favorite cocktails! I absolutely adore any strawberry flavored cocktail and this one is bursting with bright strawberry flavor. It makes me think of warmer weather and forget the blustery cold that has descended down upon us (it’s -2 degrees out as I’m writing this post).
Bahama Breeze is ready for warmer weather too. To celebrate National Margarita Day (February 22), Bahama Breeze is hosting Viva La ‘Rita. From National Margarita Day (February 22nd) to Cinco de Mayo (May 5th), Bahama Breeze will be celebrating the margarita with Friday night parties, giveaways and live music during Viva La ‘Rita!
I’m hosting a giveaway where one lucky reader will win a $100 Bahama Breeze gift card to check out Viva La ‘Rita! You can enter below.
I’m also going to be visiting my local Bahama Breeze Viva La ‘Rita celebration soon and I’ll be sharing the experience in another post. Why not celebrate National Margarita Day with this Strawberry Margarita or head to your local Bahama Breeze Viva La Rita celebration! #VivaLaRita
You can easily make this Strawberry Margarita by the glass or multiply the recipe and make a big pitcher.
If you like this recipe, be sure to check out all of the simple cocktail recipes on It is a Keeper! Including these:
More Margarita Recipes You’ll Love
- 1 lb fresh strawberries - washed and hulled
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup of orange liqueur - like Grand Marnier or Cointreau
- 1 cup tequila
- Coarse salt or sugar to rim the glass
- Strawberries and limes for garnish
- Cut the strawberries in half and put in blender.
- Place the strawberries, lime juice and sugar or honey in a blender. Blend until you have a smooth puree.
- Add the tequila and orange liqueur blend until well mixed, taste and adjust the liquor if needed.
- If serving over rocks, pour into glasses filled with ice.
- For frozen margaritas, add a good amount of ice to the blender with the puree.
- Blend until the ice is crushed and the consistency is slushy.
- Moisten the rims of the glasses with a slice of lime and garnish the rims with sugar or salt.
- Serve with strawberries and limes as garnish.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.