Rise and shine with this delicious pineapple infused Banana Mocha Smoothie.
*Disclosure: I have been compensated by DOLE for my participation in this campaign through the Mom It Forward Blogger Network. All opinion are solely my own.
Every year we go to the shore with our friends. There are somethings that are alway a given — theme nights for dinner, Jill’s Carmelitas and breakfast on the deck while we watch all of the joggers and bikers.
This year, I’m planning to make this delicious pineapple infused Banana Mocha Smoothie. I think it’s going to be a great way to start our day – before we hit the boardwalk with our bikes. I’m planning to pair it with my son’s favorite Breakfast Burritos.
This smoothie combines some of my favorite flavors including banana, coffee, rum (!!) and pineapple. But, don’t worry…this recipe uses rum flavoring, not the real thing.
However, if you choose to add the real thing, I won’t judge. Pinky promise.
I used DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice in this recipe.
It’s made from 100% juice, not from concentrate. It’s also an excellent source of vitamin C as well as a good source of vitamins A&E. DOLE Pineapple Juice is naturally gluten free, non GMO and comes in BPA free packaging.
You can find DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice in the shelf-stable juice aisle of grocery and super-center stores nationwide. It’s available in both a 46oz can or 6oz 6-pack of cans.
Visit DOLE to learn more about DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice’s Year of Sunshine, and enjoy bright ideas on mixing tasty tropical cocktails, marinades and other delicious menu items.
Also be sure to snag some savings with this $1.00 off #coupon for any 46oz or 6oz 6-pack of DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice.
For more information and recipes visit DOLE on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
If you this recipe, make sure you sign up for It Is a Keeper’s email newsletter! You’ll receive a FREE Kitchen Cheat Sheet Printable as a thank you!
SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE.
Here are some other recipes you may like:
For more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out these pages on It is a Keeper:
Banana Mocha Smoothie
Banana Mocha Smoothie
- 1 cup DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice - chilled
- 2 ripe banana peeled - s
- 1 cups to 2 lite coffee ice cream
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- Combine bananas, pineapple juice, ice cream and extract in blender or food processor.
- Cover; blend until smooth.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.