This 15 Minute Turkey Soup is one of my favorite ways to use Thanksgiving leftovers. It comes together quickly and is a comforting way to wrap up the Thanksgiving holiday.
Another one of my favorite recipes is this 15 Minute Turkey Soup. Not only does it use up leftover turkey, but I can use up any leftover veggies I have in my fridge.
This soup is so warm and comforting. It’s great for chilly afternoons or a quick supper. You can even make it with leftover chicken or a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store. It’s just as good!
Looking for more ways to use up Thanksgiving leftover check out this post.
Tools needed for this recipe
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
- 4 cups prepared turkey stock
- 2 cups shredded turkey
- 2 carrots peeled and diced
- 2 stalks of celery diced
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon House Seasoning blend
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 cups noodles or rice prepared
- Add stock, turkey, carrots, celery, onion, bay leaf, House Seasoning blend, dried dill and garlic to a stock pot.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add prepared noodles or rice and serve.
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/