This Broccoli Salad with Bacon and Cheese is one of the best easy salad recipes.
A cookout isn’t a cookout without a great selection of summer side salads. After all, you need to have something to go along with the burgers and other grilled goodies.
One of my all time favorite summer side salads is this Broccoli Salad with Bacon and Cheese.
This salad has everything going on. Crunchy broccoli, salty bacon, sharp cheese and the creamy, dreamy dressing. Pile it high in the bowl because this stuff seems to fly off the table.
More Salad Recipes You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the summer recipes dinner on It Is a Keeper.
Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Broccoli Bacon Salad
- 8 slices bacon - cooked and diced
- 6 cups broccoli - cut into florets
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 red onion - diced
- 2/3 cups mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/8 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon House Seasoning Blend
- In a large bowl, combine bacon, broccoli cheese and onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice, vinegar, sugar, pepper and House Seasoning blend.
- Pour dressing over broccoli mixture and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.