This Broccoli Salad with Bacon and Cheese is one of the best easy salad recipes.
A cookout isn’t a cookout without a great selection of summer side salads. After all, you need to have something to go along with the burgers and other grilled goodies.
One of my all time favorite summer side salads is this Broccoli Salad with Bacon and Cheese.
This salad has everything going on. Crunchy broccoli, salty bacon, sharp cheese and the creamy, dreamy dressing. Pile it high in the bowl because this stuff seems to fly off the table.
More Salad Recipes You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the summer recipes dinner on It Is a Keeper.
Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Broccoli Bacon Salad
- 6 cups broccoli cut into florets
- 8 slices bacon cooked and diced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 2/3 cups mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/8 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon House Seasoning Blend
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice, vinegar, sugar, pepper and House Seasoning blend.
- In a large bowl, combine bacon, broccoli cheese and onion.
- Pour dressing over broccoli mixture and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Estimated Nutritional Information
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/