If you’re looking for fun and easy treats this Easter season then take a look at these delicious recipes below! These recipes of treats are sure to have everyone hopping up and down from excitement… from brownies to cupcakes!
Need cute Easter ideas for this Spring? Check out these delightful Easter recipes that are enjoyable to make with the family. Everyone will be looking forward to delicious Spring desserts and you’ll have them covered!
Fun and Easy Easter Treats
Are you looking to make your Easter sweeter? Try out these sweet Easter recipes. The hardest thing will be choosing which one to eat first!
- Easter Popcorn Bars: A crunchy Easter treat that is filled with joy and flavor
- Mini Lemon Flower Tarts: Feel the Spring in the air with these cute treats
- Easter No Bake Mini Cheesecakes: Quick and easy but with all the taste
- Mini Easter Egg Cakes: A foolproof dessert you are sure to love
- Easter Cake Batter Truffle Bars: You can’t celebrate Easter without this scrumptious dessert
- Easter Cups with Lemon Curd: You’ll taste the spring season in your mouth
- Easter Eggs Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites: Perfect for a last minute Easter treat
- Cheesecake Filled Easter Eggs: All the fun in an egg
Chocolate Easter Treat Recipes Kids Love
Your kids will be jumping off the walls after tasting these incredible chocolate Easter treats! So many to choose from, you’ll want them all.
- Chocolate Covered Pretzel Flowers: A classic and simple treat for everyone
- Chocolate Filled Bunny Pretzels: The perfect combination of salty and sweet
- Peanut Butter Ritz Crackers: Crack into the fun this Easter
- Cadbury Creme Egg Milkshake: You’re favorite Cadbury Eggs but now in milkshake form
- Easter Egg Cookie Dough Truffles: Raise your hand if you are obsessed with cookie dough
- Easter Egg Gooey Bars: So gooey you won’t believe it
- Carrot Chocolate Covered Strawberries: You won’t be able to resist
- Easter Rolo Pretzels: A crunch with a special surprise
- Spring Candy Bark: An easy snack for the Spring season
- Easter Muddy Buddies with Chocolate Eggs: The most cutest little treat to have for you loved ones
- Easter Chocolate Creme Eggs: Favorite part of Easter are the traditional Creme Eggs
- Bunny Brownie Trifle: Super easy and quick brownie truffles
- Carrot Patch Oreo Dirt Cups: Fool everyone with these cute,
- Easter Reese Stuffed Oreos: A classic Oreo with a twist
- Oreo Chick Pops: Such an adorable treat
- Meringue Chocolate Eggs Nest: Serve these as a perfect Easter snack
- Chocolate Bunny Treats: This is for all the chocolate lovers
- Doughnut Bunny Bites: A festive little cute treat for everyone
- Easter Fudge: A quick 4- ingredient recipe
- Easter Egg Brownies: Simple yet tasty dessert
- Homemade Reese’s Eggs: Try to make your own Reese’s!
- Oreo Lamb Lollipops: They taste as good as they look
- Easter Peeps S’mores Dip: Dip into heaven
Rice Krispie Easter Dessert Recipes
Take a classic Rice Krispie Treat and turn it into something fun but still with the same delicious taste! There is so much to do with them!
- M&M’s Krispies Pops: Who doesn’t love a good rice krispie treat?
- Krispies Confetti Eggs: The best part is the surprise inside
- Spring Krispies Cake: This colorful, fun dessert is on a whole new level
- Rice Krispie Eggs: Any excuse is a good excuse to eat these rice krispie egg treats
- Rice Krispie Carrots: Only 3 simple ingredients to make this fun-filled treat
- Rice Krispie Nests: Get creative with these fun bird nests
- Rice Krispie Treat Chicks: Both kids and adults will love this gooey treat
Easy Cupcake Easter Recipes
Want to take your dessert to the next level? No Easter celebration is complete without some cute decorated Easter cupcakes! These tiny little treats are perfect to serve to your guests, no matter how old they are!
- Spring Flower Cupcakes: A must-have in your Easter treat collection
- Bunny Butt Easter Cupcakes: This treat is not only delicious but it is super cute too
- Coconut Nest Easter Cupcakes: A creative way to make cupcakes even MORE fun
- Reese’s Cup Easter Bunny Cupcakes: Adorable for any time of the year
- Easter Basket Cupcakes: One of my favorite treats for the Spring season
- Easter Egg Stuffed Cupcakes: A guaranteed kid’s favorite
- Carrot Thief Cupcakes: These cupcakes will steal away your guests
- Easter Basket Cupcakes: Have yourself a basket full of cupcakes
- Watercolor Graffiti Cookies: This sweet recipe will have you craving more
Delicious Easter Cookies Recipes
These cookies are such a simple dessert, but filled with all the flavor! They are also great for any other time of the year as well!
- Chick Sugar Cookies: These cookies are a more healthier option but still taste great
- Carrot Cake Cookies: These carrot cookies will be hard to resist
- Bunny Bum Cookies: The yummiest cookies you’ll ever have
- Peeps Shortbread Bunnies: Peeps is a classic Easter dessert that you cannot live without
- Cracked Easter Egg Cookie: Crunch on this dessert this Easter season
- Egg Hugger Cookies: Everyone will be hugging you after these wonderful treats
- Easter Basket CupcakesSprinkle some joy this upcoming Easter
- Flower Cookies: These cookies are perfect for any occasion for the Spring
Shop This Recipe
More Recipes You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the Easter recipes on It Is a Keeper.