If you are looking for a moist and delicious treat, then look no further than the best zucchini bread recipe. It is a perfect kind of sweet and satisfying and if you love this one you will love all of my easy zucchini recipes too!
Why This Recipe for the Best Zucchini Bread Works
Zucchini bread, oh how I love thee! I have seen a few takes on this recipe and decided to opt for my very own version, and let me tell you it does not disappoint! It is truly the best zucchini bread recipe ever. Similar to cake but loaded with bits of actual zucchini this recipe it completely mouth watering!
Can this Recipe for Zucchini Bread be Frozen?
How to Make Zucchini Bread Recipes
Making zucchini bread recipes is wonderful! I love the aroma from the kitchen as it bakes and of course the best part is serving it up warm and fresh right from the oven! This zucchini bread recipe is easy and includes delicious ingredients like fresh zucchini, a hint of cinnamon, and hearty walnuts for a little something extra!
Making zucchini bread recipes is simple and not time consuming. First you start by mixing all of the components for your bread base. Adding the sugar, cinnamon, walnuts, and grated zucchini make this bread over the top. What makes it the best? Well, the hidden bits of zucchini but the sweetness of the sugar and the cinnamon give it overall delicious texture!
Expert Tips for Making Easy Zucchini Bread Recipe
You truly don’t have to be a zucchini expert for this easy zucchini bread recipe but here are a few tricks you should know.
- Make sure to sift together your dry ingredients first!
- Double it or even triple it for more bread on hand.
- Remember, you can freeze it! It actually freezes so well!
Variations for Making Moist Zucchini Bread Recipe
Moist zucchini bread is one of my favorites! It is perfect for a snack or additional to any meal, and even the kids love it! Here are some ways I change things up with the recipe.
- Add some raisins or cranberries for a little extra sweet!
- Trade out the walnuts for pecans if you would rather.
- Top with butter when warm for the best ever, melt in your mouth zucchini bread!
- Slather it with my Copycat Texas Roadhouse Cinnamon Honey Butter!
Tools Use to Make the Best Zucchini Bread Recipe
Box Grater: This is the greatest invention for grating anything from veggies to cheese!
Loaf Pan: This is my favorite loaf pan for baking any kind of bread.
Cooling Rack: A necessity for any baker!
More Zucchini Recipes You Might Like:
- Zucchini Bread
- Zucchini Cookies
Looking for more? Check out all of the easy zucchini recipes on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
The Best Zucchini Bread
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 1/4 cups sugar
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups zucchini - grated
- 1 cup walnuts - chopped
- Grease and flour two 8×4 inch loaf pans.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Sift flour, salt, baking powder, soda and cinnamon together into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs, oil, vanilla and sugar together.
- Add sifted dry ingredients to the creamed mixture and beat well.
- Stir in zucchini and nuts until well combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans on rack for 20 minutes.
- Remove bread from pans and completely cool.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.