If you are looking for soup recipe ideas, this easy Stuffed Pepper Soup is just the ticket!
This easy Stuffed Pepper Soup is perfect for an easy dinner or a quick lunch. It’s ready in under 30 minutes and tastes just like traditional stuffed peppers (just without all of the work)!
This soup is packed with flavor and texture. My little guy couldn’t get enough of it. I’m planning to make another big batch and freeze it for those nights when I don’t have time to cook.
More Recipes You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the quick easy recipes for dinner on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Stuffed Pepper Soup
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion - diced
- 3 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 green pepper - diced
- 1 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 28 oz water
- 2 tablespoons beef bouillon granules
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups Minute® Ready to Serve Rice or 1 1/2 regular Minute® rice - prepared but it doesn't have to be hot
- In a large Dutch oven, cook beef and onions over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients except for rice; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until peppers are tender.
- Stir in rice and simmer for 5 minutes more.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Minute® Ready to Serve Rice.