If you are looking for soup recipe ideas, this easy Stuffed Pepper Soup is just the ticket!
This is a sponsored post written on behalf of Minute® Ready to Serve Rice. All opinions are 100% mine.
This easy Stuffed Pepper Soup is perfect for an easy dinner or a quick lunch. It’s ready in under 30 minutes and tastes just like traditional stuffed peppers (just without all of the work)!
One of the things that makes this recipe easy is using Minute® Ready to Serve Rice.
I love how easy Minute® Ready to Serve Rice is. Since it’s already cooked, you just need to heat it in the microwave and serve.
Minute® Ready to Serve Rice is an ideal portable solution for a quick mini-meal or snack because you can eat it on-the-go, straight from the cup. In just 60 seconds, you have fully cooked rice with nothing to add for any meal or snack.
Try mixing in your favorite ingredients with your favorite Minute Ready to Serve Rice. A few to consider:
- Mix in a protein and veggie, plus a sauce/seasoning or cheese, for a quick meal.
- Try stirring in staples like peanut butter and honey, and you’ll have a snack that fits any craving.
- A time-saving recipe includes an egg and salsa in your favorite Minute® Ready to Serve Rice variety for a 60 second breakfast option you can pop in the microwave at the office.
For more Stir-In ideas, visit their website.
This soup is packed with flavor and texture. My little guy couldn’t get enough of it. I’m planning to make another big batch and freeze it for those nights when I don’t have time to cook.
Soup Recipes Ideas: Easy Stuffed Pepper Soup
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1 oz can crushed tomatoes 28
- 28 oz water
- 2 tablespoons beef bouillon granules
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups servings of Minute® Ready to Serve Rice or 1 1/2 regular Minute® rice prepared, not heated
In a large Dutch oven, cook beef and onions over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
Stir in the remaining ingredients except for rice; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until peppers are tender.
Stir in rice and simmer for 5 minutes more.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Minute® Ready to Serve Rice.
Get INSTANT ACCESS to my FREE eCookbook: The Best Easy Recipes.
Sign up to receive a FREE eCookbook, available exclusively to subscribers!