Easy BBQ Chicken Tacos
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 4 soft taco shells
- 4 Tyson crispy chicken strips
- 1/2 cup coleslaw
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 dill pickle - minced
Prepare chicken according to package directions (I used the microwave)
Place about ⅛ cup coleslaw in taco shell.
Slice chicken into thin strips; place strips on top of coleslaw.
Drizzle BBQ sauce on top of chicken.
Top with 1/4 of the minced dill pickle.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.