Head to the Orient for your next cookout. These Asian Burgers are topped with a Thai chili sauce and Asian slaw and are bursting with flavor!
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information read my disclosure policy.
My husband is a burger fanatic! I’m lucky because I don’t have to come up with complicated recipes to make him happy. Just throw some beef on the grill and serve it up with a bun and some toppings and he’s a happy camper.
I’ll often play around with different types of flavors for our burgers. Some of our favorites have been these Lager Bacon Burgers with Beer Cheese and Caramelized Onions and this Jack Daniel’s Whiskey Burger with Candied Bacon.
This time, though, I thought I would go Asian. I took all of our favorite Asian flavors and combined them into the meat. Then I grilled them and topped the whole thing with this amazing Asian Slaw and a Thai Chili sauce (that I could eat on its own!).
The result was a incredible! The burger was juicy and dripping with flavor – we couldn’t get enough.
One of the worst things you can do to a burger is to over cook it. Make sure your burgers come out perfect every time by using a meat thermometer to tell when they are done. I love this one.
Asian Burgers with Chili Sauce
Thai Chili Sauce
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons Thai Chili Sauce
- 1 teaspoon House Seasoning blend
- *See recipe here
Thai Chili Sauce
- Combine ingredients in a small bowl; stir until combined.
- Set aside until ready to use.
- Prepare as directed
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; mix with hands until thoroughly combined.
- Form into 4 patties.
- Grill until desired doneness.
- Place each burger on bottom half of roll.
- Top burger with a generous helping of Asian Slaw.
- Spread Thai Chili Sauce on inside of top bun.
- Serve immediately.
Estimated Nutritional Information
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/