Fudge is delicious to eat and makes a great gift. Check out this collection of easy fudge recipes – there are so many flavors to choose from.
It typically only takes a mix of chocolate, milk and sugar to make a batch of fudge so most recipes only take a half hour at the most to whip up. Fudge is perfect for any day of the year and there are so many fun themed recipes for different holidays, but I believe that fudge tastes best on Christmas.
Plus, with the ongoing hustle and bustle of the holidays, a quick and simple treat can be a life saver. Fudge makes for a great dessert for any gathering as well as an inexpensive holiday gift. This list of 45 fudge recipes are sure to make mouths water!
Easy Fudge Recipe
Fudge is easy to make in its own right, but some recipes can get a little fancy. These recipes are quick and simple. Some take as little as five minutes!
- Easy 4 Ingredient Fudge: A great gift for chocolate lovers.
- Five Minute Fudge: Fast and easy!
- Toasted Coconut Fudge: So comforting.
- Maple Walnut Fudge: Sweet, creamy, and cozy.
- Pecan Pie Cheesecake Fudge: The best of several worlds.
- 5-Minute Strawberry Shortcake Fudge: Foolproof fudge.
- Super Easy Strawberry Fudge: Super sweet!
- Coconut and Almond Fudge: Delicious and relaxing.
- Five Minute Microwave Fudge: A holiday hit!
- Butterscotch Fudge: For candy lovers.
- Key Lime Pie Fudge: No thermometer needed!
- Fluffernutter Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Fudge: What a mouthful…of yum!
- Snickerdoodle Fudge: A decadent delight.
- Lemon Cream Pie Fudge: You’ll love it any day of the year!
Chocolate Fudge Recipe
There are so many fudge recipes to choose from but you can never go wrong with a classic. These chocolate fudge recipes are perfect for any chocolate lover!
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge: Same great taste and none of the risk!
- Dark Chocolate Cherry Fudge: Works well for so many holidays!
- Rocky Road Fudge: So easy!
- Mocha Almond Fudge: Creamy and nutty.
- Mud Pie MoJoe Fudge: A delicious flavor combination.
- Chocolate and Orange Marble Fudge: Swirls of sweetness.
- S’more Fudge: You’re going to want some more!
- White Chocolate & Raspberry Fudge: A sweet gift for your sweetest.
- Salted Dark Chocolate Bourbon Fudge: Adults only.
- Chocolate Amaretto Swirl Fudge: A very versatile recipe!
- Chocolate Caramel Fudge: Simply scrumptious.
- Neapolitan Fudge: A twist on a favorite.
- Microwave Chocolate Fudge: A quick classic.
- Chocolate Kahlua Fudge: Coffee lover paradise.
Christmas Fudge Recipe
These Christmas fudge recipes are so fun and festive. They’re also full of sugar and holiday cheer. Is there a better combination?
- Gingerbread Fudge: I can smell this recipe just thinking about it.
- Peppermint Crunch Fudge: Tastes like Christmas.
- Red Velvet Fudge: Made in the microwave!
- Eggnog Fudge: Create a new tradition!
- Fudge Christmas Trees: Full of holiday spirit.
- Peppermint Fudge: The perfect chocolate and mint combo.
- White Chocolate Holiday Fudge: I’m dreaming of a white chocolate Christmas.
- Snowflake and Christmas Wreath Fudge: These look beautiful!
- Christmas Fudge: So festive!
- White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge: Pretty and yummy!
- Cranberry Bliss Fudge: With a hint of zest.
- Candy Cane Fudge: Looks and tastes great!
- White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge: Another microwave recipe!
- Peppermint Oreo Fudge: Easy and delicious.
- Pumpkin Pie Fudge with Gingersnap Crust: A fall and winter fave.
- 4 Ingredient Oreo Fudge Planes: Fun for kids!
- Microwave Pumpkin Fudge: Perfectly simple.
Shop This Recipe
More Recipes You Might Like
- Cranberry Recipes for the Holidays
- Dessert Recipes for Instant Pot
- 25 No Bake Dessert Recipes
- Microwave Chocolate Cake Recipe
Looking for more? Check out all of the easy Christmas recipes on It Is a Keeper.