If your looking for some amazing seafood dishes to grill on a hot summer day, here is your lucky day. I compiled a list of 15 Grilled Seafood dishes for any summer party. It has everything from grilled fish to grilled shrimp marinade.
Grilled Seafood on a summer day has been becoming a new trend everyone been doing. It is fun finger food, and grilled shrimp kabobs and shrimp tacos are a hit at any party. Seafood is already full with flavor, and if you just add a grill and a little spice, it would bring smiles to the entire room.
Seafood is so versatile and is a healthy alternative to red meat. From tuna and salmon to shrimp, these recipes are delicious in every way. I will provide you a list of seafood recipes that will help you get your summer started and how to grill some fish, shrimp, and some supplies needed for the recipes.
For example: Grilling isn’t just for meats and proteins. You can grill vegetables, fruits, desserts and more! For tips on how to clean your grill, check out this post (with video!)
Easy Grilled Shrimp and Fish Tacos Recipes
Fresh fish and shellfish are a great source of protein at any time of the year. In the summer, a quick fix to get some food and to mix some spices and make a grilled fish taco. The Grilled Shrimp taco with Fire Roasted Slaw is an amazing recipe that brings a spicy flavor to a shrimp taco and will fit nicely into a family’s normal diet
These three recipes are nice to add to any cookbook. They bring zesty and sweet flavors from orange lime to peach salsa to a simple grilled fish taco recipe.
- Orange Lime Fish Tacos: This taco has a sweet refreshing taste.
- Grilled Shrimp Tacos with Fire Roasted Slaw : f you love spicy shrimp you are going to love this recipe
- Grilled Fish Tacos with Peach Salsa: The peach salsa is a must need a recipe in your book
Grilled Fish recipes with Amazing Flavor
If your in the mood for a nice dinner, these are some Grilled Fish recipes. The dinner can start off with a nice salmon dinner which is perfect for weeknight meals. The salad brings out an amazing blueberry flavor and is table fast for any meal.
These recipes are full of flavor for a romantic dinner in the summer. The blackened Fish is is the perfect kick off seasoning grilled on a cast iron skillet. These 7 grilled fish recipes will please any crowd with their amazing flavors.
- SOY SAUCE AND BROWN SUGAR GRILLED SALMON: A great chinse flavor with salmon
- Grilled Salmon with Strawberry Jalapeno Salsa: A sweetness to Jalapeno flavor
- GRILLED SALMON WITH AVOCADO SALSA: Avocado lover will love this
- Blackened Fish on the Grill: A burst of flavor you never regret
- Lime Basil Grilled Swordfish: A Swordfish that everyone needs to taste
- Macadamia Crusted Halibut: A nice crispy crusted grilled to perfection
Fun Grilled Seafood Dishes for a Party
These quick meals are great for children and easily made into lunches or small dishes for parties. The quickly grilled shrimp bowls are easy to make and heavy enough to fill anyone’s stomach.
The grilled tuna melt is the simple yet tasteful version for the kids. These recipes take minutes to make and are easy to put together in a small dish or on a kabob for the grill.
- Easy Grilled Tuna Melt: Kids will love this upgraded grilled cheese
- Grilled Shrimp Bowls: Big bowl for big appetites
- Zingy Shrimp Grilled Cheese Grilled cheese for adults and kids
- Mojo Fish Kabobs: A summer party is nothing without these kabobs
Must-Have Seafood Grilling Accessories
More Recipes You Might Like
- Lime Basil Grilled Swordfish Steaks
- Grilled Red Snapper
- Spicy Grilled Rockfish with Garlic and Basil Butter
- Cajun Shrimp and Suasage Foil Packet
Looking for more? Check out all of the grilling recipes on It Is a Keeper.