This recipe for Easy Parmesan Orzo is one of my favorite easy side dishes.
Easy Side Dishes: Easy Parmesan Orzo
- 1 cup orzo
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh chopped parsley for garnish
- In a small saucepan combine the orzo and butter.
- Melt the butter and stir regularly, lightly toasting the orzo.
- Pour in the broth and add garlic powder.
- Heat over low heat, stirring regularly, until all of the liquid is absorbed.
- Stir in the cheese until melted.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle parsley over top if desired .
Estimated Nutritional Information
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/