This PF Chang Lettuce Wraps Recipe is simply irresistible!
Get all the flavors of the fan favorite PF Chang lettuce wraps right at home with this simple and super delicious recipe. I am a huge fan of copycat recipes from restaurants and this one is a total hit.
Taste just as good as the restaurant and I am a huge fan of PF Changs! This PF Chang lettuce wrap recipe is so tasty, healthy, and budget friendly. These easy Asian lettuce wraps won’t last long around anyone. Totally drool worthy! Fill up on these and make sure to check out all of my other quick easy healthy recipes.
PF Chang Lettuce Wrap Recipe
These PF Chang lettuce wraps are absolutely amazing. The ground chicken is cooked to perfection using a handy non stick skillet (p.s. this one is my favorite) and flavored with garlic, soy, ginger, and a sweet Thai chili sauce that make this Asian lettuce recipe absolutely irresistible. Too good not to have for dinner tonight!
Flavorful dishes are what bring everyone around the table. These PF Chang lettuce wraps are the best and are really healthy Asian lettuce wraps. No guilt involved in this quick and easy dinner dish. I love the simplicity of the chicken cooking in amazing flavor combinations and then just added to a crisp piece of butter lettuce. Yum!
I know this one has to be speaking your love language. Healthy and tasty all in one with an Asian flair. This PF Chang lettuce wrap recipe works as a meal or appetizer. Whatever you prefer!
Copycat Recipes from Restaurants
I love copycat restaurants from recipes. This PF Chang lettuce wraps recipe is hands down delish! I mean it seriously doesn’t get any easier if you are looking for something with Asian flavors and will save your budget. Healthy Asian lettuce wraps make me swoon and we have made these so many times now because we just can’t get enough!
How to Make Healthy Asian Lettuce Wraps
Let me tell you just how easy this PF Chang lettuce wraps recipe actually is. So easy, you could do it in your sleep. Well, not really but it is super simple! The ground chicken is browned in a non stick skillet and seasoned with garlic, hoison sauce, soy sauce, Thai chili sauce, and fresh ginger. Fresh ginger smells so good!
Devour these easy Asian lettuce wraps!
Here is where we get to the good part. Eating them! Once the ground chicken is cooked thoroughly and all seasonings added you add water chestnuts and green onions. Simmer for a bit to combine the goodness. Scoop some into a piece of butter lettuce and done! Easy Asian lettuce wraps done in literally minutes!
Tips for Making PF Chang Lettuce Wraps Recipe
This PF Chang lettuce wrap recipe is all restaurant flavors made easy in your kitchen.
- Use your non stick skillet for easy cooking.
- Kick things up a notch with some extra Thai chili sauce.
- Just like the filling, eat it without the lettuce!
Looking for More Healthy Meal Options
Looking for more? Check out all of the Quick Easy Healthy Recipes on It Is a Keeper.
Recommended Tools for Making PF Chang Lettuce Wraps Recipe
- Silicone Spatulas <= May favorite because they don’t scratch the pan!
- Copycat Recipes: Making the Most Restaurant Recipes at Home
- Non Stick Skillet
- Top Secret Recipes Unlocked
PF Chang Lettuce Wraps Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 teaspoon House Seasoning Blend
- 3 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 onion - minced
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ginger - freshly grated
- 1 tablespoon Thai Sweet Chili Sauce - optional
- 8 oz water chestnuts - drained and diced
- 2 green onions - thinly sliced
- Butter lettuce leaves
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
- Season ground chicken with House Seasoning Blend and add to skillet.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes or until browned; Drain excess fat.
- Stir in garlic, onion, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, ginger and Thai Sweet Chili Sauce for about 1-2 minutes, or until onions are translucent.
- Stir in water chestnuts and green onions; Simmer for 3 minutes
- To serve, spoon 2-3 tablespoons of chicken mixture into a single lettuce leaf.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.