This easy Overnight Oatmeal is a healthy breakfast recipe that you can make ahead of time!
This post was sponsored by Nature Made® as a part of a Blog Blast for Influence Central.
Raise your hand if you made a health-related New Year’s Resolution? Me! Me! Me! Now that we are 3 months into 2016, it’s time for a check up. One of my goals was to make better food choices.
To help with my goal, I started making this easy Overnight Oatmeal. It’s a healthy breakfast option that is incredibly easy to make.
I love that I can assemble everything the night before and stash it in the fridge overnight. Then, during busy mornings, I simply add my favorite toppings and breakfast is served!
It doesn’t get much easier than this! Seriously. It takes longer to make toast!
Everything is portion controlled and I’m getting a wholesome breakfast that is full of good-for-you ingredients like oatmeal, chia seeds and fresh fruit.
I pair it with a glass of green juice and a daily Nature Made multivitamin.
Eating a balanced diet is always best, but Nature Made can help support nutritional gaps. It’s the nation’s #1 best-selling brand for quality vitamins, minerals and supplements* and is the #1 Pharmacist recommended supplement brand in 9 categories**. So I know I’m getting the daily recommended vitamins and minerals that my body needs.
I’ve also joined the Nature Made 30-Day Program. It provides motivation and tips around my specific health goals. Those that sign up are automatically entered to win a grand prize of $5,000*! It’s a great addition to this easy Overnight Oatmeal for keeping me on track.
You can also sign up for the Nature Made Daily Boost program for inspiration and information to further your health goals and to get a sneak peek at what other Nature Made fans are doing to stay healthy.
Easy Overnight Oatmeal
Easy Overnight Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds - optional
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1/2 cup fruit - plus more for the top if desired
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon of agave or other sweetener of choice - you can add or subtract based on your tastes
- Stir together the first two ingredients (and chia, if using) in a pint sized mason jar or other small container with a lid .
- Add the yogurt over top of the oats.
- Add fruit.
- Add milk and agave.
- Stir everything together; with the lid on, shake the jar.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, add your favorite toppings and enjoy.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.
*I-C will randomly select 20 winners from all program entries and will handle fulfillment of the winning prizes.
*Based in part on data reported by Nielsen through its Scantrack Service for the Vitamins Category for 52-week period ending 1/02/2016, for the xAOC Market. Copyright © 2016 Nielsen.
**Based on US News & World Report – Pharmacy Times Survey, Nature Made is the #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand in Nine Categories – Letter Vitamins, Omega-3/Fish Oil, Coenzyme Q10, Flax Seed Oil, Herbal Supplements, Cholesterol Management-Natural, Garlic, Diabetic Multivitamins and Mood Health Supplements.
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (D.C) 18 YEARS AND OLDER.VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Enter by 3/31/16. Internet access required. 1 Grand Registration Prize (actual value $5,000) and 30 Challenge Prizes (each actual value $250) available to be won. For Official Rules, prize descriptions and odds disclosure, visit HealthyHabitBuilder.com. Sponsor: Pharmavite LLC, 8510 Balboa Blvd. Suite 100, Northridge, CA 91325.