This Grilled Corn Salad is one of my favorite grilled recipes.
Disclosure: I received product in exchange for this review. Feel free to read my disclosure statement. All opinions shared are my own and not influenced by other sources.
There is something about grilled veggies that makes my heart go pitter-patter. Grilling brings out a smoky goodness that you just can’t get elsewhere.
In this recipe, grilling the corn really brings out the natural sweetness of the corn. And, when you pair that with the peppery onion and the tang from the lime juice, you have salad nirvana.
I love how colorful this salad is. All of the colors from the peppers, onions and beautiful corn are just bursting from the bowl. It’s just so pretty. This salad is great to eat on its own or use it as a topping for tacos, burgers, salads….anything!
Plus, it travels well. So it’s perfect for outdoor parties and tailgating!
I made this Grilled Corn Salad on my Napoleon Prestige P500 grill. The more I use this grill, the more I love it. There are so many features that make grilling fun. From the craftsmanship to the ease-of-use to gorgeous style, this grill has everything I need. It’s easy to see why I love this grill – just watch this video:
If you this recipe, make sure you sign up for It Is a Keeper’s email newsletter! You’ll receive a FREE Kitchen Cheat Sheet Printable as a thank you!
SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE.
Here are some other recipes you may like:
For more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out these pages on It is a Keeper:
- 4 ears corn on the cob, husked
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 12 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon All Purpose Seasoning
- Preheat grill on high.
- Brush corn with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Grill corn for 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
- When corn is tender, remove from grill and allow to cool slightly.
- Cut the corn kernels from the cob, and place in a medium bowl.
- Add the peppers and onions to the corn.
- Stir dressing into the corn salad.