Are you sick of bringing the same dish to Thanksgiving every year? Is it your first time hosting? Whatever you’re looking for, you are sure to find it among the best Thanksgiving dishes featured here!
Thanksgiving always falls on the last Thursday in November yet it still tends to sneaks up on me. From setting the table to dealing with leftovers, Thanksgiving takes days of preparation and planning. If you want to host a memorable Thanksgiving meal or bring a dish that everyone will love, then you’re in the right place!
I’ve compiled a list of the 50 best Thanksgiving recipes so you don’t have to scramble to find the perfect recipe the night before. If, however, you are reading this the night before, don’t worry! There are plenty of recipes here that are quick, easy and delicious.
Best Thanksgiving Turkey Recipe
Thanksgiving just isn’t complete without turkey! Do you like to roast, slow cook, or smoke turkey? Whichever you prefer, there’s a recipe for you!
- Herb Roasted Turkey: A flavorful classic.
- Slow Cooker Turkey and Stuffing: This crock pot recipe is so simple!
- Homemade Poultry Seasoning: Adds flavor and saves money!
- Easy Turkey Stuffing: Thanksgiving traditions never tasted so good.
- Easy Turkey Gravy: Works with or without turkey drippings.
- Juicy Butter Herb Turkey: Stuffed with delicious citrus!
- Smoked Turkey: Easy yet impressive.
- Southwest Turkey and Egg Breakfast Skillet: Perfect for thanksgiving brunch.
- Apple Cider Turkey Brine: Packs plenty of flavor.
- Turkey Stuffed Acorn Squash with Cranberries and Pecans: Uniquely yummy!
Best Thanksgiving Side Dishes
These Thanksgiving side dishes feature the classics as well as more unique recipes.
- Candied Carrots with Bacon: Wonderfully flavorful.
- Crock Pot Potatoes with Rosemary: Creates the perfect potatoes!
- Tuscan Roasted Parmesan Asparagus: Vegetarian friendly.
- Cranberry and Orange Relish: Great for many occasions!
- Brown Sugar Roasted Sweet Potatoes: Sweet and easy.
- Sausage and Apple Stuffing: The break from tradition is totally worth it!
- Pumpkin Pie Dip: Only takes five minutes to make!
- Apple Pie Dip: A delicious fall snack.
- Green Bean Casserole: Full of cheesy goodness.
- Slow Cooker Green Bean Casserole: Tastes great and saves oven space!
- Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole: Easily made ahead of time.
- Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts: Much better than plain old brussels sprouts.
- Sweet and Spicy Skillet Green Beans: Can be made with fresh or frozen green beans.
- Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes: Simply the best!
- Rosemary Roasted Sweet Potatoes: A healthy substitute.
- Rosemary Dinner Rolls: No more boring bread!
- Garlic Roasted Carrots: Quick and easy.
- Classic Thanksgiving Stuffing: For those who don’t like their stuffing stuffed.
- Mashed Potatoes: Creamy and dreamy.
- Steakhouse Style Garlic Mashed Potatoes: Packs a punch!
- Baked Thanksgiving Chickpeas with Butternut Squash: You could eat this year round!
- Gluten-Free Cornbread Stuffing: Replaces white bread with something better.
- Roasted Green Beans: Fast and flavorful.
- Dijon Maple Green Beans with Caramelized Pecans, Bacon and Feta: Loaded with the best!
Best Thanksgiving Desserts
Pumpkin pie is always a favorite this time of year but don’t forget there are many other amazing Thanksgiving desserts! There are also plenty of recipes besides pie that call for pumpkin.
- Carrot Cake:: Decadent and drool-worthy.
- Easy Pumpkin Pie: Prepare it the night before for best results.
- Pumpkin Donuts with Salted Caramel Glaze: Smells great. Looks great. Tastes even better!
- Cranberry Jello Salad: Brightens up the dessert table!
- Pumpkin Poke Cake: Amazingly light and moist.
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake: It can’t get any easier!
- Pumpkin Lush: Deliciously creamy.
- Easy Pumpkin Muffins: Only three ingredients!
- Pumpkin Milkshake: Need I say more?
- Pumpkin Pie Moonshine: Enjoy responsibly!
- Pumpkin Crunch Cake: Full of fall flavor.
- Pumpkin Pie Spiced Walnuts: What a treat!
- Pumpkin Carrot Cake: A delicious twist on a classic.
- Salted Caramel Rice Pudding: Simply scrumptious.
- Cranberry Crisp: Loaded with fresh cranberries.
- Salted Caramel Maple Pecan Pie Bars: I hope you have a sweet tooth!
Shop This Recipe
- Thanksgiving Serving Pieces
- Must Have Items to Make Thanksgiving Dinner
- Turkey Dip Stand
- 4 pc Autumn Leaves Placemat Set
- 6 pc Baking Dish Set
More Recipes You Might Like
- Easy Thanksgiving Leftover Recipes
- Easy Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Easy Instant Pot Recipes for Thanksgiving
- Best Thanksgiving Stuffing Recipes
Looking for more? Check out all of the best Thanksgiving recipes on It Is a Keeper.