This Jack Daniels Whiskey Burger is one of my all time favorite grilled burger recipes!
This burger is one of my all-time favorite grilled burger recipes! It’s layer upon layer of flavor and texture. Each bite is like a piece of heaven.
It starts with a perfectly seasoned burger patty recipe. I use my homemade burger seasoning blend to give it even more flavor and grill it.
The last thing is a healthy drizzle of Jack Daniels Glaze. It’s sticky and sweet and peppery and good!
Just look at that messy goodness. You haven’t had a burger until you’ve tried this one.
Looking for More Grilled Recipes
Looking for more? Check out all of the best grilled recipes on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Jack Daniels Whiskey Burger
- Place the ground beef in a bowl and add burger seasoning blend.
- Mix with hands until combined; form into 4 patties.
- Grill patties over medium-high heat for 7-10 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Top each patty with a slice of cheese and allow burger to sit on the grill for 1-2 minutes until the cheese melts.
- Remove from grill, place on bug and top each burger with caramelized onions, 1.5 slices of bacon and Jack Daniels glaze.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.