This Jack Daniels Whiskey Burger is one of my all time favorite grilled burger recipes!
This burger is one of my all-time favorite grilled burger recipes! It’s layer upon layer of flavor and texture. Each bite is like a piece of heaven.
It starts with a perfectly seasoned burger patty recipe. I use my homemade burger seasoning blend to give it even more flavor and grill it.
The last thing is a healthy drizzle of Jack Daniels Glaze. It’s sticky and sweet and peppery and good!
Just look at that messy goodness. You haven’t had a burger until you’ve tried this one.
Looking for More Grilled Recipes
- Garlic Beer Brats
- The Best Grilled Chicken Marinade
- The Best Grilled Pork Chops
- Grilled Sticky Chicken
Looking for more? Check out all of the best grilled recipes on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
- Place the ground beef in a bowl and add burger seasoning blend.
- Mix with hands until combined; form into 4 patties.
- Grill patties over medium-high heat for 7-10 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Top each patty with a slice of cheese and allow burger to sit on the grill for 1-2 minutes until the cheese melts.
- Remove from grill, place on bug and top each burger with caramelized onions, 2 slices of bacon and Jack Daniels glaze.
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/