This Jack Daniels Whiskey Burger is one of my all time favorite grilled burger recipes!
This burger is one of my all-time favorite grilled burger recipes! It’s layer upon layer of flavor and texture. Each bite is like a piece of heaven.
It starts with a perfectly seasoned burger patty recipe. I use my homemade burger seasoning blend to give it even more flavor and grill it.
The last thing is a healthy drizzle of Jack Daniels Glaze. It’s sticky and sweet and peppery and good!
Just look at that messy goodness. You haven’t had a burger until you’ve tried this one.
Looking for More Grilled Recipes
- Garlic Beer Brats
- The Best Grilled Chicken Marinade
- The Best Grilled Pork Chops
- Grilled Sticky Chicken
Looking for more? Check out all of the best grilled recipes on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
- Place the ground beef in a bowl and add burger seasoning blend.
- Mix with hands until combined; form into 4 patties.
- Grill patties over medium-high heat for 7-10 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Top each patty with a slice of cheese and allow burger to sit on the grill for 1-2 minutes until the cheese melts.
- Remove from grill, place on bug and top each burger with caramelized onions, 1.5 slices of bacon and Jack Daniels glaze.
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/