These Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts are one of my favorite easy side dish recipes. Roasting takes the flavor off the charts!
I don’t have any scary Brussels sprouts stories from my childhood. No one every forced me to eat them. I never held my nose as I tried to choke down one bite of these miniature cabbages.
I was never offered Brussels sprouts as a kid. My mom hated them so she never made them. Her childhood was traumatized from being forced to eat them and she never recovered. It was that simple.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 10 ounces fresh Brussels sprouts - trimmed
- 3 cloves whole garlic peels and minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon House Seasoning Blend
- 1/4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese - divided
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss together Brussels sprouts, garlic, olive oil, House Seasoning blend and 1/8 cup parmesan; spread on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes or until Brussels sprouts are fork tender.
- Toss with remaining Parmesan cheese and serve.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.