This easy Chocolate Eclair Cake is one of my favorite no-bake desserts! It’s easy to make and it’s a great recipe to let your kids help with!
This recipe is so incredibly easy! And, it’s a crowd-pleaser. It’s one of those recipes you’ll want to have in your recipe box for those times when you need to bring a dessert but don’t have time to bake. You basically just need to layer graham crackers and a vanilla pudding mixture, then top it all off with a rich chocolate layer. Are you drooling yet?
I just love vanilla. It’s my favorite ice cream flavor and my favorite and my favorite coffee cream flavor! Some people may say that vanilla is boring. But, I beg to differ! It’s time to #TakeBackVanilla!
If you like this recipe, you may also like:
For more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out these pages on It is a Keeper:
- 2 3.5 oz boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 8 oz container whipped topping
- 2 sleeves Graham crackers
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine the pudding and milk. Whisk until combined.
- Gently fold in whipped topping.
- Place a single layer of graham crackers in the bottom of a 13x9 baking dish.
- Place half of the pudding mixture on top of the graham crackers.
- Top with another layer of graham crackers and spread the remaining pudding mixture on top.
- Add a final layer of graham crackers on top.
- Bring cocoa, milk, and sugar to a full rolling boil; boil about 1 minute, stirring very frequently.
- Remove from heat and cool one minute. Add butter and vanilla; stir until butter is melted.
- Pour chocolate topping over the top layer of graham crackers.
- Refrigerate over night.
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/