This easy Chocolate Eclair Cake is one of my favorite no bake desserts! It’s easy to make and it’s a great recipe to let your kids help with!
I just love no bake cakes. There is something about this classic, no-fuss dessert that makes me swoon. Maybe it’s the creamy layers or maybe it’s the way the graham crackers magically turn into a soft, flaky layer. Most likely, it’s both. It’s just so good.
This recipe is so incredibly easy! And, it’s a crowd-pleaser. It’s one of those recipes you’ll want to have in your recipe box for those times when you need to bring a dessert but don’t have time to bake. You basically just need to layer graham crackers and a vanilla pudding mixture, then top it all off with a rich chocolately layer. Are you drooling yet?
I just love vanilla. It’s my favorite ice cream flavor and my favorite and my favorite coffee cream flavor! Some people may say that vanilla is boring. But, I beg to differ! It’s time to #TakeBackVanilla!
For this particular recipe I used a surprise ingredient — Coffee-mate liquid creamer. Coffee-mate’s smooth, creamy taste has been perfected to bring out the flavor in your coffee. I love how creamy it is.
I love using Coffee-mate in my coffee every morning so I decided to give it a try in a recipe. BINGO! It added a level of creaminess that I just couldn’t get from milk. Substituting Coffee-mate liquid creamer in place of a portion of the milk in a recipe has become one of my favorite little tricks! I do it with pancakes, muffins and even sauces. It gives the recipe a little something extra that you just can’t get from milk. There are so many recipes that you can use Coffee-mate in. Visit Coffee-mate for more delicious recipes!
If you this recipe, make sure you sign up for It Is a Keeper’s email newsletter! You’ll receive a FREE Kitchen Cheat Sheet Printable as a thank you!
SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE.
If you like this recipe, you may also like:
For more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out these pages on It is a Keeper:
No Bake Desserts: Chocolate Eclair Cake
No Bake Chocolate Eclair Cake
- 2 oz boxes instant vanilla pudding - 3.5
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup Coffee-mate liquid Vanilla creamer
- 1 oz container of whipped topping - 8
- Graham crackers
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine the pudding mixes, 2 1/2 cups of milk and creamer. Whisk until combined.
- Gently fold in whipped topping.
- Place a single layer of graham crackers in the bottom of a 13x9 baking dish.
- Place half of the pudding mixture on top of the graham crackers.
- Top with another layer of graham crackers and spread the remaining pudding mixture on top.
- Add a final layer of graham crackers on top.
- Bring cocoa, milk, and sugar to a full rolling boil; boil about 1 minute, stirring very frequently.
- Remove from heat and cool one minute. Add butter and vanilla; stir until butter is melted.
- Pour chocolate topping over the top layer of graham crackers.
- Refrigerate over night.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.