Fire up the grill and make these over-the-top Homemade Burger recipes! You’ll find delicious cheeseburger recipes with amazing and mouth watering burger toppings. Perfect for any BBQ or family dinner.
Burgers are patties made of meat, grains or vegetables. You can buy them in the store or make your own. Burgers can either be made on the grill or in skillet on the stove.
Burgers are a great way to be creative! Put different burger toppings on it. The most common burger topping is cheese, but you can also make a bacon burger or a jalapeno burger.
All these dishes are delicious and juicy cheeseburger recipes! For healthier & vegetarian options, there are some turkey burger recipes and veggie burger recipes to satisfy any burger craving!
Fun Burger Toppings For Beef Burgers
The best part about the burgers? The burger toppings, of course!
From Asian to Taco to even sweet burgers! These burgers will make your mouth water!
- Asian Burger with Chili Sauce: This burger combines Asian flavors topped some Asian slaw and chili sauce!
- Copycat Fat Doug Burger: This is the Michael Symon’s B Spot Fat Doug burger! It is a beef burger filled with Swiss cheese, pastrami, jalapeno slaw, and sandwiched between two Hawaiian buns!
- The Patriotic Burger: This burger is perfect for the Fourth of July! It is filled with the white from the mozzarella, red for the tomatoes, and purple potatoes for the blue! Talk about red, white & delicious!
- Taco Burger Sliders on Polenta: These sliders are seasoned with taco seasonings served on a polenta, to add a corn flavoring, just like a tortilla!
- Beef Wellington Burger: This is a cheeseburger layered with salad greens, fried onions, mushrooms, and tomatoes with horseradish sauce and dijon mustard all on a puff pastry!
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Burger: This is a twist on a double bacon cheeseburger topped with peanut butter and jelly! Sweet, salty and savory all in one!
Turkey Burger Recipes
Not all burgers need to be beef! Turkey is healthy and great way to add some extra different flavors to your burgers.
Turkey burgers combine different burger toppings that pair better with turkey then beef! These turkey recipes are too delicious to resist!
- Spicy Turkey Burgers: For the spicy lovers, this burger is filled with spices and topped with cheese and pickled onions! Delicious!
- Turkey Bruschetta Burger: This turkey burger is served on a toasted French bread with homemade tomato & basil bruschetta
- Apple Cheddar Turkey Burger: Apples pair great with a turkey burger! Add some cheddar and maple dijon mustard! The perfect combination of sweet and savory!
- Green Chile Turkey Burgers: The turkey burger is full of southwestern flavors topped with guacamole and pickled red onions!
- Fajita Turkey Burger: This burger is seasoned with Mexican spices and topped with peppers, onions and cheese! Yum!
- BBQ Turkey Burgers: This turkey burger is made with your favorite BBQ sauce! So flavorful!
- Apple Bacon Turkey Burger: This light, healthier burger is made with ground turkey, topped with turkey bacon, apples, and a honey mustard spread!
Veggie Burgers Recipes
Veggie burgers are great for those vegetarians, non-meat eaters or those who are craving some veggies!
The veggie burgers recipes can to be made with sweet potatoes, black or white beans, or any of your favorite veggies!
- Chipotle Veggie Burger: This delicious burger is healthy and topped with a chipotle lime aioli!
- Chipotle Black Bean Burger: These burgers are made with black beans and add a delicious chipotle flavor!
- Sun-Dried Tomato & Basil White Bean Burger: These veggie burgers are easy, healthy, and quick to make! Made with kidney beans and topped with sun-dried tomatoes and basil!
- Spicy Cauliflower Burgers: Made with cauliflower and quinoa filled with tons of flavorful sauces like Chipotle mayo!
- Sweet Potato Black Bean Burger: This veggie burger is made with sweet potatoes, black beans and topped with guacamole! So healthy and flavorful!
Bacon Burger Recipes
The one of the most common burger toppings is bacon! Bacon adds a delicious crunch and flavor to any kind of burger!
Below are different kinds of flavorful and tasty bacon burger recipes!
- Lager Bacon Burger: The lager beer makes this burger so flavorful, topped with some bacon and cheese, perfect combination!
- BBQ Bacon Burger: This delicious beef burger is made with monterey jack and a homemade BBQ aioli sauce!
- Bacon BBQ Meatloaf Burger: The burger base is a meatloaf made in a BBQ sauce layered with bacon and fried egg! Yum!
- Guinness Burger with Irish Cheddar and Bacon: Made with Guinness, this burger is topped with Irish cheddar and bacon served on an English muffin! So flavorful!
- Bacon Wrapped Gorgonzola Fig Burgers: These burgers are made with fig, gorgonzola and other spices, wrapped in bacon and topped with a balsamic glaze!
- BLT Ranch Burger: A twist on a classic BLT made with a beef burger and topped with ranch!
- Triple Bacon Burger: This classic burger is topped with bacon and cheese with a bourbon caramelized bacon jam!
- Grilled Cheese Bacon Burger: This is a beef burger with bacon, Swiss, cheddar, mushrooms, and onion rings served on Texas toast grilled cheese! Yum!
The most common burger toppings is cheese! American, Swiss, provolone, and so many others, add delicious flavor to your favorite burger.
This list of cheeseburger recipes are a twists on a classic cheeseburger!
- Balsamic Caprese Burger: Add some tomato & mozzarella and some fresh basil for a delicious Italian-fused cheeseburger!
- Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Burgers: This burger is made with beef, pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. Top with your favorite sauce!
- Philly Cheese Burger: A twist on a Philly cheesesteak. Topped with melted cheese onions and peppers! This is will make your mouth water with flavors!
- Copycat In-N-Out Burger: This is a copycat of the west coast’s burger chain, In-N-Out! Topped with cheese, lettuce, tomato and the special sauce!
- Buffalo Blue Cheese Burger: For the buffalo lovers, this beef burger is topped with blue cheese, buffalo sauce, and caramelized onions
- Baked Cheeseburger Sliders: Put some cheese on top of your sliders and bake it in the oven for some melted goodness! The perfect, easy and simple pull apart meal!
- Mac and Cheese Stuffed Burger: Stuff your burger with the ultimate comfort food, mac and cheese! Top it off with extra cheese sauce and caramelized onions. So cheesy and delicious!
Jalapeno Burger Recipes
Another amazing burger toppings and to infuse in your burger dish is jalapeno!
Jalapeno is spicy and adds a kick of flavor for any delicious type of burger! Enjoy these jalapeno burger recipes!
- Poblano Jalapeno Chipotle Burger: This burger is topped with roasted poblano, a chipotle aioli, jalapeno, and pepper jack cheese! A tasty and spicy burger so good to eat!
- Jalapeno Popper Burger: Make your own jalalpeno poppers and put them on this homemade burger!
- Jalapeno Cream Cheese Burger: This simple recipe is only beef, jalapeno, bacon, and cream cheese! The spices make this dish so good!
- Ultimate Burger with Jalapeno Aioli: Grill up your favorite burgers and make this delicious and spicy aioli sauce! Add sauteed onions, mushrooms and peppers for extra flavor!
- Spicy Jalapeno Jack Burger: This dish is spicy and made with many spices, pickled jalapeno slices, pepper jack cheese, and a homemade spicy barbecue ranch sauce!
Shop This Recipe
More Recipes You Might Like
- Open Face Chicken Caprese Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Easy Sesame Noodles
- Fresh Strawberry Poke Cake
Looking for more? Check out all of the grilling recipes on It Is a Keeper.