This Lager Bacon Burger is my all time favorite grilled burger recipe!
This burger is my all-time favorite grilled burger recipe! It combines my love of lager beer with a perfectly grilled burger.
It is layer upon layer of flavor and texture. Each bite is like a piece of heaven.
It starts with a perfectly seasoned burger patty recipe. I use my homemade burger seasoning blend to give it even more flavor and grill it.
During the last few minutes of grilling, I pile on a heaping mound of Beer Cheese Spread. This stuff is incredible and so easy to make.
Next, I pile on Beer Caramelized Onions. These things are over the top!
Then I stack on some bacon — because everything is better with bacon, right?!?
I love to serve these burgers with a heaping side of Oven Fries. And, of course you could add some Lager Beer Cheese to those too.
And, why not wash all of this burger goodness down with an ice cold Lager?
Looking for More Grilled Recipes
- Garlic Beer Brats
- The Best Grilled Chicken Marinade
- The Best Grilled Pork Chops
- Grilled Sticky Chicken
Looking for more? Check out all of the best grilled recipes on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
- Place the ground beef in a bowl and add burger seasoning blend.
- Mix with hands until combined; form into 4 patties.
- Grill patties over medium-high heat for 7-10 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Top each patty with a heaping tablespoon of Lager Beer Cheese.
- Allow burger to sit on the grill for 1-2 minutes until the cheese warms and starts to melt.
- Remove from grill and top each burger with Lager Caramelized onions and 1.5 slices of bacon.
- Place on bun.
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/