White Chicken Chili

This post may contain affiliate links.  For more information, read my disclosure policy here

This White Chicken Chili recipe is hearty and delicious. It’s a great way to warm up on cold, winter days.

White Chicken Chili

I’ve been looking for a great white chili for a while now.  So, when I came across this recipe online, it looked promising.

This recipe was fantastic!  It makes a big batch so I invited my parents over for dinner.  Luckily it was a cold, early spring day — perfect for chili!

The best part about this recipe…it was ready in about 30 minutes!  I knew I had wanted to try this recipe, so on the weekend, I had roasted the chicken breast, cubed it and stored it in the fridge.  When I was ready to make the chili, all I had to do was add the chicken to the pot.  It definitely helped make a crazy weeknight dinner, much easier!

I served it with extra cheese and sour cream on the side.  Next time, I will also use fresh parsely to give it a little color.  I also served a caesar salad on the side. Yum!

I will be making this recipe again and again.  It was easy, fast and delicious!  I might even try to make it in my slow cooker next time.

26 thoughts on “White Chicken Chili”

1. I love white chili but have never made it! Your recipe looks great! Thanks for linking up to Friday Potluck!

2. sounds delicious…thanks for sharing your recipe! happy food trip friday! 🙂

PinayMum – Mommy’s Life Around…

3. It sounds and looks delicious! Too bad i don’t eat meat. 🙂

Tnx so much for linking up at my party this weekend!

4. I have a similar recipe that I make all the time and people always ask for the recipe afterwards. I’ll definitely have to try this one to see how they compare. Thanks for the delish recipe.

5. your white chili looks delicious. cannellini beans are a favorite around here..i think this will definitely make it into our rotation! thank you for sharing with tuesday night supper club.

6. Your White Chicken Chili looks delicious. I just love white chili, I even have a white chili recipe in my cookbook…Miz Helen’s Kitchen Table. Thank you for sharing and you have a great day!

7. Thanks for linking… I’ve created a separate page for this particular linky party, Star Recipes for greater visibility for these most popular recipes! Feel free to link up again at future weekly Monday parties. 🙂 Love your blog.

8. Looks yummy! I have never had white chicken chili but I think I’ll have to try it! Thanks for sharing and thanks for linking up to Making Your Home Sing Monday!

9. Thank you for participating in the very first Masterpiece Monday! I hope you’ll come back again, it was fun having you share! Take care, Mary