This Pressure Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken is one of my all-time favorite Instant Pot chicken recipes. It’s a great quick and easy dinner idea.
I absolutely love my Instant Pot. This is the one I have. It’s a real lifesaver on busy weeknights. It takes no time at all to pull together a flavorful, homemade meal using the pressure cooker function.
This Honey Garlic Chicken is a twist on my slow cooker version. In this recipe, though, I used boneless, skinless chicken thighs. The thighs stay moist in the high-pressure cooking environment and have great flavor. I also have a skillet version and a baked version, too.
If you haven’t tried an Instant Pot yet, you must! It’s a great way to quickly get dinner on the table.
My Favorite Accessories for Insta Pot Recipes
- My favorite Instant Pot
- Tempered Glass Clear Lid
- Steamer Basket
- Instant Pot Mini Mits
- Instant Pot Cover
My Favorite Instant Pot Cookbooks
- The Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook: Easy Recipes for Fast & Healthy Meals
- Paleo Cooking with Your Instant Pot
- The Instant Pot Cookbook: 550 Delicious Dishes
Looking for More Easy Instant Pot Recipes Chicken
- Instant Pot Sticky Chicken
Best Instant Pot Recipes
Looking for more? Check out all of the instant pot recipes beginners on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Pressure Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken
- Add chicken stock, honey, soy sauce, ketchup, garlic and ginger to the bowl of the pressure cooker; Whisk to combine.
- Combine flour and House Seasoning Blend in a shallow bowl; Dredge chicken in flour mixture making sure both sides are coated.
- Add chicken to pressure cooker.
- Attach lid to the pressure cooker and cook with the manual setting for 15 minutes.
- Allow pressure cooker to naturally release for 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken from the pressure cooker.
- Whisk together cornstarch and water to form a slurry.
- Set cooker to "saute" setting and whisk in slurry.
- Allow to cook until sauce thickens.
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve.