This easy Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe is one of my favorite no bake desserts.
Dessert doesn’t get much easier than this easy Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe. This no bake recipe is definitely one of the best Thanksgiving recipes ever.
While I love to cook, I’ll be the first to admit that baking is not my strong suit. I think it has something to do with the precision that’s required.
Usually, my dessert of choice are no bake desserts. I’ve become quite proficient is whipping up luscious desserts that require zero baking time.
This no bake Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe is a perfect example. It comes together in a matter of minutes and only requires some time to chill out in the fridge. It’s perfect for people that don’t have time to bake intricate desserts or those who feel like they can’t bake. This is a great starter recipe.
This simple Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe only has a handful of ingredients. They are all mixed together and placed in a store-bought graham cracker pie shell. Of course, you could easily make your own from scratch, but if you don’t have time (or patience) you can use a store-bought one. I won’t tell.
To mix things up, I used the tart sized pie crusts. This way, everyone got their own little pie to enjoy.
Tips for Making this Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- Make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature. This will make it easier to completely mix it into the other ingredients without lumps.
- Try using Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice. It’s so much more flavorful. I have an easy recipe here.
- Make sure your whipped topping is thawed. Most come frozen.
Looking for More Pumpkin Recipes
Items You Need to Make This Recipe
Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below!
Easy No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 1/2 cups whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
- Add cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar and pumpkin pie spice to a large bowl or stand mixer.
- Beat until completely combined and no lumps remain.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into prepared pie shell and chill for at least one hour.
- Top with remaining whipped topping and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.